Any 200-4r's in BG?

damn KC I was watching a video on a 1870 colt ...aka the peace maker worth 50K... crazy ...I like to get my paws on that baby
shoot and feel the history and the ingenuity ...for back then ...still same principle ...crafrmanship ...someting we are loosing at astronomical rate ...one of the major problems right now ...aaaahhhh shit dont get me started ..im trying to stay positive and give into this bullshit right now .....

Colt Peacemaker-SSA came out in 1873 along with the Winchester 73. Always wanted one as a kid with the 5.5 barrel just for nostalgic purposes. Not something you'd really want for self defense today but just fun. Doug Turnbull owns a world famous gun restoration shop here and some that he has done are a piece of art that would put a Rembrandt to shame. Pre-64 Winchester M-94s are getting up there in price too. The needs outstrip the wants just about always. :(

Watch this video and perspective. This guy is a former police officer and I believe ex-SWAT so he has seen a thing or 2.

There was an interview with the couple and their lawyers. Anyone watching this case?

There was an interview with the couple and their lawyers. Anyone watching this case?

Yes, and love that a gun shop owner donated a new AR to the guy. Hes a lawyer too so he'll get his rifle back with all of MO laws like stand your ground, etc.