Coolant bottle

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
now that I'm out of the older style coolant bottles that came with the razor kit I'm trying to figure out where the newer style provided bottle is meant to go the kit instructions say to place it front of the battery but that doesn't make sense since there isn't any room unless it's meant to go behind the headlights but then it's not very assessble what am i missing here besides imagination duh !

I thought i was going crazy lou, directions said in front of battery and friends said in front of battery but after fighting with it gave up and put it over on other side, is working fine there. now we need some of these skilled mechanical guys here to fab up a bracket and we will be all set, i would buy one

Attachments

• IMG_1355[55759].JPG
    IMG_1355[55759].JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 250
I thought i was going crazy lou, directions said in front of battery and friends said in front of battery but after fighting with it gave up and put it over on other side, is working fine there. now we need some of these skilled mechanical guys here to fab up a bracket and we will be all set, i would buy one
I think we need a blanket party with Julio for dreaming up this to drive normal people like myself with no issues nuts

OK this is what I came up with to clear the dual fans & intercooler pipes. just made a couple of Z brackets to mount it took about an hour to fabricate & figure out that I can't charge for cause I have an estimate ti adhere to. Swine Julio ! :banghead:

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 235
That looks good Lou, for peeps with front mount IC's, that should be perfect. My stock location gn1 type IC fills that area, but I should be able to make some brackets like that for the area to the right of the rad. that Julio, jeeez. ;)

Julio, I tried that & it wouldn't clear the battery , Now on the opposite side of that behind the headlight might work other than that. Where I or Mr. Pmesfun put it seems to work also. :)

$20 auction site special, works great, includes it's own brackets and it's shiney, lol.

if you can't spot it, it's a polished cylinder attached to the fan shroud near the radiator cap

Attachments

• IMG_20140227_134425_520_1.jpg
    IMG_20140227_134425_520_1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 142
$20 auction site special, works great, includes it's own brackets and it's shiney, lol.

if you can't spot it, it's a polished cylinder attached to the fan shroud near the radiator cap

Need more info......brand, part number, etc. Thanks.

Need more info......brand, part number, etc. Thanks.

Sorry, no part number, I don't believe I can link to the auction site either. Just search; "polished overflow tank 2 x 13" they're around $25 now, maybe Amazon would have them too