Converting all amber bulbs to LED - what do I need for flashers?

MCF87GN

While I have the front end off my car for detailing and painting of the front clip and bumper fills, I figure I will upgrade to LED bulbs. Can anyone please clarify for me:
1) How many flashers I require and and part number if possible?
2) Where the flashers are located.

I am using the Superbright LEDs site as a reference and it is great however I am not clear on the flashers and I want to make sure I order the correct parts.

Thanks very much!

Darren

Your gonna need a LED flasher to install to the furs box to replace the OEM one. Other option is you buy LED resistors and wire them up to the individual light sockets where LED are going to be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your gonna need both but the flasher on the fuse box is small so not sure how the LED flasher will fit. The four way flashers under the column will fit fine. There are lots of choices on eBay for LED Flashers or LED resistors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I have the front end off my car for detailing and painting of the front clip and bumper fills, I figure I will upgrade to LED bulbs. Can anyone please clarify for me:
1) How many flashers I require and and part number if possible?
2) Where the flashers are located.

I am using the Superbright LEDs site as a reference and it is great however I am not clear on the flashers and I want to make sure I order the correct parts.

Thanks very much!

Darren

You will need a LED Flasher, If you are going to deal with Superbright LED call them direct and talk with Sean K, and explain what
you are wanting to do, Sean is familiar with T/B. And if you are military he will give you a discount.