converter lock up problem

Clark6

Hi guys, having a problem. Cruising the converter doestn't lock up all the time. Just started doing it. However if i get on it (floor it) once it settles back down it will lock up.... sometimes.
Any suggestions on how I can keep it locked up like it suppose too?

I can jump A&F... still no go. the computer tells it to lock up(powerlogger) but 90% has n't done so.
Seems like when I floor it on the 2nd or 3rd try it does. Then when I get to a stop light,, things start all over again. could fluid be contaminated? (looks ok on the stick). or trash be in that orifice that goes to the TCC solenoid?
Things to try: Change fluid?
Change TCC?
Fluid is at S mark so I dunno. OH yeah I'm getting 12V on pin F with Ignition on and it goes away if I press the brake pedal so brake switch is working. And I swapped computers. same deal.
Any suggestions thanks.

Sorry it took so long to post back just had time to finish up the last of the trouble shooting chart. Getting signals from the Power logger put in a brand new TCC solenoid new 3/4th switches pushed up on valve , not sticking could be the pump but I seriously doubt it.

I honestly believe it's the lock up part in the converter?? It functions fine, run like a beast. but this is my 3rd lock up converter over the years and I've had enuff, I don't lock the thing wot. Jus get on it & ride. I'm serously thinking about going NONE Lock up right about now & don't worry about it anymore... thinking about a 3200/3400.