Converter, heads, 4" maf pipe, duttneck intercooler & more 4 sale

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok, moving some older Buick parts here.

Set of factory heads that I never got rebuilt. Went a different route with my build. I never went over them but I was assured by the seller here that they were good to go. 95 dollars.

Rear cargo coils. They look dirty but I will clean them up and paint them before they leave out. 20 bucks.

The heavy stuff I prefer local pick up, but will ship if you wanna go that route.
What I have pictured is all I have left.

Attachments

• IMG_20170620_192711590.jpg
    IMG_20170620_192711590.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20170620_193022576.jpg
    IMG_20170620_193022576.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I'll take the dutneck intercooler and torque converter. I'm in Plymouth Ma, so I can pick up

Is this a repost from yesterday

I didn't think it was as I couldn't find my original post. It wasn't in here, and when I went to look at my "posts" in the profile section it was totally blank, leaving me to believe that maybe I never hit the post button to begin with. Odd...

I didn't think it was as I couldn't find my original post. It wasn't in here, and when I went to look at my "posts" in the profile section it was totally blank, leaving me to believe that maybe I never hit the post button to begin with. Odd...
Hey bud I Pm'd you

I'm going to pass on the parts. Thought by looking at your signature you were from Boston Ma

I also want the wire sets so I sent you $145 and $5 (I forgot the fees on the first)

Sir , you posted this yesterday and I told you I would take both sets of wires . I still think I'm first in line for them so tell me how much shipped to 38652 and I will pay you , Thanks Keith