Contact information for Paul Castle

If I really wanted to find him, I would start first checking jails and prisons. Scum of the Buick world. I want go into a long story. But he charged me for stuff I never got. Lied to the CC company about me. I got a copy of his police record and sent it to the CC along with the truth and the CC people gave me a full refund
great sounds like a real piece of work
wish I lived in Chicago area I might be spending a night in jail if I don't get my stuff

Don’t buy a thing from this guy, Buhog is the only guy I have ever heard of who had a good expieriance.Like Turbo 89 said let’s put this guy out of business.Problem is new guys come in see the products don’t realize don’t do a search and get screwed.I have been around these cars since the late 90’s I know every vendor in the country and who most of the big name builders are.This guy Is just a POS.I am sure he knows about this thread has anyone seen him come on here to clear his name,no because even he knows he can’t.

You "haters" should be thrown off the board.

Common place now is to accuse people of being guilty w/o evidence?

Yeah , well only a degenerate scumbag.....commie-pinko like, Nick Micale, would say something like that! And that goes for anyone that agrees with him, too! Oh, I get it.... you don't like what people say about you....then boot'em off.....get rid of them.... You must have forgotten about that thing called the "First Amendment". Scumbag! Maybe you should stop being a lyin, thieving piece a shit if that offends you. That, or go hangout in your "safe space" with the rest of your commie-pinko lovin, degenerate friends.

Yeah , well only a degenerate scumbag.....commie-pinko like, Nick Micale, would say something like that! And that goes for anyone that agrees with him, too! Oh, I get it.... you don't like what people say about you....then boot'em off.....get rid of them.... You must have forgotten about that thing called the "First Amendment". Scumbag! Maybe you should stop being a lyin, thieving piece a shit if that offends you. That, or go hangout in your "safe space" with the rest of your commie-pinko lovin, degenerate friends.