Contact information for Paul Castle

I agree Can’t understand how no one has done anything to him at an event. Guess that’s why he keeps getting over.

I had no idea that it was this bad.
Before he was banned from the Facebook groups I would read his posts and shake my head. I've never seen one persons name come up so many times in bad deals. Also the way he attacked people told you exactly the type of character he has.

Before he was banned from the Facebook groups I would read his posts and shake my head. I've never seen one persons name come up so many times in bad deals. Also the way he attacked people told you exactly the type of character he has.
So now your gonna judge people on what they actually say and do? Real classy.

He uses his son to sell parts too on Facebook because they kicked him out of all the group's.

He uses his son to sell parts too on Facebook because they kicked him out of all the group's.[/QUOTE
How can you get kicked off of Facebook when the person in charge is one of the biggest dirtbags o what he doesn’t want competition

How can you get kicked off when the person in charge is a dirt bag O WAIT he doesn’t want competition

This guy shows his face at Buick Events.How has no one choked him already,he has been screwing people for over 10 years.I can’t believe he continuously gets away with it without a beating.

As you mention he has been attending Buick Events for years ,specifically Bowling Green. He brings lots of quality
buick parts to sales,some members doesn't know him ,so punching this guy is not on any ones mind. Just buying parts
at a good price. I will be 1st one to say for over 15 years I have bought numerous of parts from him @ Bowling Green only.
PayPal on the spot I and I know what I purchase.....NO Way Jose ..will I buy from website or eBay..

As you mention he has been attending Buick Events for years ,specifically Bowling Green. He brings lots of quality
buick parts to sales,some members doesn't know him ,so punching this guy is not on any ones mind. Just buying parts
at a good price. I will be 1st one to say for over 15 years I have bought numerous of parts from him @ Bowling Green only.
PayPal on the spot I and I know what I purchase.....NO Way Jose ..will I buy from website or eBay..

Why in the world would you support a ASS CLOWN like this guy ,,, I for one (regardless of price) just out of principal wouldn't buy anything from him regardless of price... let the fucker starve

Well let the bashing begin. I for one have always enjoyed dealing with Paul . Always frendly and most important, good parts!

Gents,

As a proud and long term member of this site, let me first point out. It has always been the policy here to let the "truth" be spoken and let the chips fall where they may.

As a moderator here. I must also point out that threatening, promoting or suggesting violence against ANYONE will not be tolerated. At this time, I must remind some, that we don't just go fast here.

We "Go fast with class". ;)

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

You "haters" should be thrown off the board.

Common place now is to accuse people of being guilty w/o evidence?

Nick, sounds like you did a fine job mentoring your protege.

My apologies to the board.... I was wrong...there's two scumbags. Sorry!

Anyone know the best way to contact Paul Castle?
If I really wanted to find him, I would start first checking jails and prisons. Scum of the Buick world. I want go into a long story. But he charged me for stuff I never got. Lied to the CC company about me. I got a copy of his police record and sent it to the CC along with the truth and the CC people gave me a full refund