Contact buick to voice your comments about new gn

87buickracer

I went to this website to email my comments about the new grand national....you can too!!!!!http://www.buick.com/help/contact-us/contact-us.html
new grand national.jpg

Buick needs to keep the same 2 door body style with up graded suspension same
as chevy did with camaro and chrysler did with the charger...not this ugly 4 sedan
that looks like the Buick Lacrosse..

If it's 4 door and front wheel driver they can take a flying leap.

Lol I did it and got a call from Buick.... Said that the GN is not in production mode yet that they was not sure if it will even go in production mode.

Cool...Red and round...do I win one for guessing round? LOL. Cant wait to see the finished product.

I like the thought of 10/100/max for a 3 level

Bryan

I wrote them a decent size email missed their car but got this email....

Dear Mr. Fitchett,

Thank you for contacting Buick! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us and are delighted to have received your email. We attempted to contact you by phone but were unable to reach you.

Please know that your loyalty is the fuel that drives us. We truly value the feedback and comments of a loyal Buick owner who has maintained his current 1987 Grand National. Customer demand is a primary factor when we consider the features and models that will be included within our lineup up.

We are constantly working to get the options and models that will suit everyone's needs. In that, we must make some changes and explore different configurations to see what is best. We have documented your desire for Buick to produce a V6 Turbo Coupe. We want to make the type of vehicles that you want to buy. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for all your comments. For vehicle updates, please visit http://www.buick.com.

Our Marketing Support Department can provide you with product, promotion, and incentive information, and assist you with locating a vehicle. If we may be of further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email or contact us directly at the number listed below.

Once again, thank you for contacting us. At Buick, we strive to provide exceptional customer service. If we can be of any further assistance please email us or call 1-800-422-8425 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am to 9pm Eastern Time, and Saturday 9am to 6pm. Thank you for contacting Buick!

Sincerely,

The Buick Marketing Team
http://www.buick.com

You have received this e-mail advertising GM products and services in response to your recent request for vehicle information. Please visit http://www.gmcontactpreferences.com to opt out of receiving future e-mail messages from General Motors.

General Motors Corporation, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-MAR-100, Detroit, MI 48265

[THREAD ID:1-IZ14C8]

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 1/22/2013 09:06:43 AM
To: faq@buick.com
Subject: Thank you for your interest in Buick

<p>Comments: With all the rumors of bringing back the Grand National, I'd like to voice my opinion about it. As an 87 Grand National owner(I think i can speak for most in the Turbo Buick Community when I say) We'd love to see Buick make a comeback in the Sports car world. You won't find a closer group of car enthusiast anywhere else like you will with the Grand National, GNX, and T-Type Group. Make a 2 door Turbo V6 that will once again dominate the market. Get Up with some of the engineers that worked on the Grand National Project in the 80s. Watch the new documentary about GN's called black air. Anyway the likelihood of this being brought up the chain to the People in charge is very unlikely, but I had to voice my opinion.

Very Respectfully,
Donald Fitchett</p>

<p>Purchasing Info:<br/>
Model Name: Regal<br/>
Expected Date: 12plus
</p>

</body>
</html>

Attachments

• new_grand_national.jpg
    new_grand_national.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 263
I sent in a similar email. Buick responded and said there are no current plans on building a new Grand National. They asked me to please take a look at their current lineup. Ummm yah no thanks

The fact that you are getting any response from GM on this astounds me. This (to me) means that we are being targeted for such a revamp. Will they do a two door turbo v6? Unlikely. If so every other badge under the blanket will also have a go at it. To me it would need to be halmarked to Buick.(also unlikely)

It gives me a little hope that they take this community seriously enough, or feel that we are enough of a sales threat to respond.

I emailed them months ago via that website, with no response. I politely explained that if they were ever to bring back a rear wheel drive, turbo v6, with an aggressive option/body package, they could once again dominate the market. Just as they did in the 80's, they can still pander to the old folks while targeting the performance enthusiasts at the same time.

They don't give a flying fcuk about your thoughts on the new GN if there's going to be one. If they did your email would be going to the design team not the marketing department. Enjoy the new flyers your gonna get in your mail saying we need your "insert vehicle name here" as we have a high demand for your model. Come see us and we'll sell you a brand new, overpriced, under powered, 4 door, rice burning, Buick regal that gets avg MPG's at best because at the moment we're too busy building camaros and electric go carts because that's what this pussified country wants. So you can take your turbo v-6, game changing, 2 door, corvette smokin, dreams and aspirations and shove them up your ass cause it ain't gonna happen.