Consignment car at A.P.E

Jon B.

Lurker
Hello everyone,

I'm talking to Billy at A.P.E., and I'm curious if anyone knows anything about the car they have there on consignment? It's an '87 GN that has a rebuilt engine and I believe around ninety thousand miles. It's had some work done, namely a front mount, larger turbo, etc.

If anyone has any information, or can look at the car for me I would appreciate it. My emails with Billy aren't really giving me all the information I'm looking for. But I feel that may be because he's busy at the shop, etc. I like giving people the benefit of the doubt.

I'm looking to buy and drive back to NC. I'm in the military and it's hard for me to get away to see something like this. Again, if anyone has time to help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Jon

I've seen the car once or twice in my recent visits to the shop picking up or dropping off my car. Looked clean from a distance, but didn't look at it close. Only way to deal with Billy is in person or over the phone (410-827-7826).

Ok thanks for the reply. I figured l would probably have to call or go up there, but I just don't have that much time. Only way to know is to ask!

Not sure why my original post was marked as "dumb". Seems pretty mature.

Ok thanks for the reply. I figured l would probably have to call or go up there, but I just don't have that much time. Only way to know is to ask!

Not sure why my original post was marked as "dumb". Seems pretty mature.
Yea someone having a bad day I guess, wish I could remove that stuff. It's just the way Billy is, you'll get better answers over the phone. You can also call his right hand man Jeff (AKA FatNat on here) @ 410-490-8405.

I'll give him a longer call today if he has time. Thank you for the numbers. I appreciate it.