Considering E-85 Conversion, seeking opinions.

I'm seriously considering switching to e85. It's available in my area and I got a new daily to drive so it's not like I'd be driving all the time like I did last year. What would I need to change (Look at signature for car details)? I have a dw300 I can install and I have a new in tank wiring harness and hotwire kit from racetronix. I have 80 pound injectors too. I have a 6.1 chip and a wideband. Alky went from 50$ a 5gallon drum to 120$ a drum. And 93 is 4.80 a gallon right now and e85 is 3.40. How much worse is the fuel mileage? And should I leave the alky kit installed in case I wanted to get crazy in the future? Would I just need fuel lines from cruz? They have a whole kit. Would I need to change anything else major on the car? TIA
30% roughly on fuel mileage and fuel needs at wot is a very realistic number that I have seen.
Combos can vary though.

Also note Alky doesn't tune well with e85, i turned my knob down to 1 when i switched but i left the system in because i have a flex fuel sensor so i can run 93 when needed.
It will work fine if the system is brought in later in the boost range and properly tuned afr wise.
E85 then m1 smacking the motor can overfuel and bury the afr.
The key is to control the afr and the transition.

I'd do it for the performance as well as I'm sick of buying alky and replacing the pump every year. Like I said I don't mine the fuel drop as I don't daily it anymore. I was looking at the cruz performance fuel line kit.
Then you aren't going to like e85
Your dw pump will start to go away
That will have to be changed alot sooner and your injectors will have to be cleaned regularly as well.
I wouldn't run the injector all in because you cant see the computer adding fuel when the pump and injectors start to either clog up or fuel pump starts to go away.
A 20% cushion should be a goal with meth based fuels inmo.
E85 is a great fuel but inmo the better pumps upgraded lines and a wear out quicker mentality matinence schedule really needs to be recognized.

I ran e85 with nothing more than a Walbro 450, stock fuel lines, 80lb injectors, and a TT5.7 chip burned for e85. I sprayed a water/methanol mix on top of it with a small nozzle and never saw knock. Went as high as 34psi, dialed it back to a safer 30psi and ran it that way for several years. If it's available in your area I would absolutely run it.

My only advice would be to make there are E85 stations in your area, do you have a tester. There's a lot of E85 stations that maybe E65 or E70. I did a Dyno with E70, and the next day with E85, and seen 47 hp difference. Could of been more if I'd got all of the 70 out.

I ran e85 with nothing more than a Walbro 450, stock fuel lines, 80lb injectors, and a TT5.7 chip burned for e85. I sprayed a water/methanol mix on top of it with a small nozzle and never saw knock. Went as high as 34psi, dialed it back to a safer 30psi and ran it that way for several years. If it's available in your area I would absolutely run it.
I max out 80s with a 6262cea, cnc heads, 10.5(ish):1 compression at 23psi. This is with 55lbs base fuel pressure