Connecticut TB BBQ

Well it was a great turn out, lots of great looking cars, good food and good people, I had fun! I will post some more pictures and videos soon, I'm poop t, and I'm just gonna relax and get drunk! Have a great weekend everyone, Nelson. :)

I would've been there but had to take the gf out to dinner last night for her B-day. :mad: :mad: :mad: Even though she comes with me to all the Buick events and dyno sections, :cool: :cool: :cool: I think she'd been pissed off if I took her.

Was Bison there??? If he was, did he have a shirt on? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I would've been there but had to take the gf out to dinner last night for her B-day. :mad: :mad: :mad: Even though she comes with me to all the Buick events and dyno sections, :cool: :cool: :cool: I think she'd been pissed off if I took her.

Was Bison there??? If he was, did he have a shirt on? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Per your pics above I would say he didn't, and I would also say he gets a lot of P***Y LOL

He showed up when I was leaving,And yes,He had a shirt on:biggrin:
Now,Im off to go hit the water,Its jet ski time.

Attachments

• gnseadoo 004 (550 x 413).jpg
    gnseadoo 004 (550 x 413).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 137
Well Otto did you get any pics of the ski today? Just wondering as nelson must a fell in his beer last night and forgot to post his pictures today.

BBQ was awesome.:D I had a great time. The Raffle was AWESOME!!;) Thanks to Kash, AJ, Mark, and all that helped to make this happen. I can't wait to see Nelson's next movie! Hope to see you all again soon. Here's some more pics.
100_3411.JPG

100_3412.JPG

100_3413.JPG

100_3414.JPG

100_3415.JPG

I would've been there but had to take the gf out to dinner last night for her B-day. :mad: :mad: :mad: Even though she comes with me to all the Buick events and dyno sections, I think she'd been pissed off if I took her.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
:
I got there late and yes my shirt was on. Im starting to wonder about you:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry I missed it. Instead I spent over 2 hours in Big E traffic:mad: . Bison, I'll give you a call soon about picking up that tranny. Feel free to shoot me a PM with what I owe you.

buick bbq

I would like to thank everyone who showed up party had a great turn out and would like to have more in the future and a special thanks to Mark at TR custom parts and Aj aka got juice whom was there through all the planning stages also a special thanks to guy at stevens chrysler and eric at advance auto parts.Also a special thanks to nelson of febus films to capture all of the video footage.Also thank you otto for coming at the last minute whom is responsible for getting me involved in the performance world. And everyone who brought xtra beverages. Thanks again leave feedback if you guys would like to have more these. Kash

Thanks for the get together Kash,First class like anything you do.I used my raffles items yesterday.
Thanks Brian for wearing a shirt.

Thanks for the get together Kash,First class like anything you do.I used my raffles items yesterday.
Thanks Brian for wearing a shirt.

THANK YOU for wearing a shirt too:eek: