Connecticut is getting a drag strip .

I wouldn't count any chickens, yet.

CT is chock full of Prius driving A holes that hate "noise pollution".

It's doesn't even appear they have a location, yet.

65 Moulton CT, Willimantic, CT 06226 is a "elite residential district" so it also appears they don't have any money.

I wish you guys luck, but I don't see this happening.

Its going to be $85 a pass + tax. There's a tax break if you can prove you used less than 2oz. Of fuel during the pass, but only if you are traveling northwesterly in a headwind and under 8 seconds

currently cutting it the F loose

Living in CT your not allowed to have fun.
Also get use to the Saying" thank you sir may I have another" with regards to taxs
AG

If the mailing address wasn't a duplex next to the "Connecticut Casket company" and the neighbor across the street didn't have an above ground pool in his front yard and and 20 years of trash on his front porch, I'd be more hopeful. CT has a 300 year history of industrious people, but this didn't strike me as a neighborhood where "doers" lived.

Before Google earth people could BS you with their "Big Dreams". Now with the little orange guy we can see their reality first hand and know instantly when we are getting BS'd.

Not trying to be "condescending", just making sure people can smell the pretty obvious BS. A $15 PO Box at the Willimantic Post office would have inspired more confidence in this endeavor.

CT will get a dragstrip AFTER the Zombie Apocalypse. Until then....

I hate to be negative about it but I raced at the old Conn Dragway for several years and the local cops busted our balls coming and going.There was a Conn state trooper sitting on the return road with his radar to make sure we did not drive too fast on the RETURN ROAD!!!!!! They could not wait to shut this track down when the original owner died. Never felt welcome in Conn (I live in RI). I have been out of racing for a few years now, and I am thinking of selling my GN this summer just getting too old but if there was any chance that we could have a track a close as this(wherever it is)I might want to keep it around for a while longer.
Good luck putting this track together you are going to need it!
David
'87 GN