Connect and cruise Gn drivetrain

SFI Cutlass

Have no intention to part out this setup for the time being but if things change in the future I will post.

Selling my drivetrain together with a spare 109 block. The spare block is probably not usable but the rotating assembly can still be reused except for the lifters and cam. Turbo Crank is still good, rods and Pistons can be used, engine has ARP head studs, ARP main cap studs, and ARP rod bolts paid around $250 for the ARP fasteners. Front timing cover is like new, the heads look to be good and has TA Performance 100 lbs valve springs paid $100, heavy duty rocker shafts from TA Performance cannot remember what I paid for them.

As for my drivetrain, I am selling everything I have currently installed in my car for $7500. Everything is new or has been touched up to look new. This car has been driven very little since I put it together. What's included in this purchase is all that is needed for a roller or to build you a hybrid, it's pretty much a connect and cruise set up and will take out all the guessing out of what you need if you are trying to build a hybrid. What you get is the engine, transmission, wiring harness, ECU, Turbo Buick fuel tank, f body radiator, radiator fan and top bracket, turbo HVAC with heat shield, Buick condenser for the AC, drive shaft, cruise control, cross member, dual exhaust with magna flow mufflers and a boost driven cutout that opens with boost pressure paid $300 for the billet cutout.

Hate to sell the drivetrain because of all the money and time I spent on it but I have decided to go a different route because California is way to strict on emission laws and I really do not want to deal with that. The engine as it sits will not pass smog and was built with the intention of not smoging but now do not want to take the risk driving the car on the road. The car can be turned on but at the moment the transmission is at the shop getting freshened up due to a leak that was coming from the front pump seal, transmission is all stock. The blms and integrator are all where they are suppose to be while in idle and and whoever purchase this engine can see it turn on before I take it out. Here is a break down on what I have and what I have in it. May be off by a few bucks but I do have lots of receipts for mostly everything that I am selling.

$1781 stock rebuilt motor from ATK
$795 59 billet stage 3 Garrett .63 bought from Bison
$1000 Precision stock location intercooler with turbo saver
$546 Ta Performance down pipe ceramic coated by Caps Coatings in Fresno
$750 Ta Performance headers ceramic coated
$150 cold air intake with S&B air filter
$479 RJC plenum, power plate, 70mm throttle body
$166 Holley in tank fuel pump
$50 fuel pump hot wire Racetronix
$80 gnx relay and spark control relocate brackets
$31 ground stretcher kit Caspers
$26 high performance fuse link kit 5 links from Caspers
$109 Accufab fuel pressure reg Full Throttle
$210 Tuff Stuff 140 amp alternator bought from summit racing
$450 RJC pulleys executive series black anodized
$188 maf translator Full Throttle
$120 Delphi 85mm maf sensor with harness for the air temp sensor
$55 RJC boost controller
$250 motor mounts HR Parts N Stuff
$175 Maxi Cool dual circuit with fan
$95 stainless steel coolant lines to the water heater
$15 egr block off plate not on the engine but will go with the sale
$16 valve cover breather set
$300 estimate for ceramic coating on partial intake, up pipe, down pipe and test pipe have receipt for $209 for some stuff
$60 radiator hoses top and bottom
$12 PVC valve grommet
$110 silicone hoses
$100 lt1 starter

This is all i can remember at the moment and i have receipts for just about everything to prove what I've spent.

unknown.jpg

index.jpg

Last edited: