Congrats john plog 5.99 in 1/8 mile

gn1090ss

HI TECH LOSER
Last Wednesday we had the track for John's belated birthday party. He was rewarded with a 5.99 pass on his 109 powered,iron headed GN. This could not have happened to a nicer guy! John when you see this can you fill us in with the details ? I.E. mph ? This car will be in Noble as well !

Jay it was beautiful. It was a turbo regal smackdown with at least 7 turbo buicks there!

Nice!!! i wish i could have been 8 the military has me stuck in japan with all the rice burners :rolleyes:

Way to Go John !!!

I was fortunate enough to see this live, in person and was 10ft from the car when it launched. What a site to behold :cool: I agree with James 100%..could not have happend to a nicer guy.

It was great to see most of the local Turbo Buicks out at this event, hopefully we will see them more often !!

P.S...James car is no slouch either...6.34 on the 1/8th pulling the front end 8 inches off the ground :tongue:...he will be in Noble as well.

Andrew (still trying to 60ft worth anything :mad:)

Thanks guys! It was 5.99 at 113.73, 1.33 60ft. 2nd time out with this new motor. Its an iron headed DLS 109 with a 70hpq. Heading out to the track again tonight.

Thanks Otto, can't wait to see what it will do in the 1/4 next weekend in oklahoma and then in bowling green the following week.

Good job JP.. that is getting it done. see you in a week if all goes as planned.