Congrats DDay

THE WRAITH

Congrats to DDay who made it through the first real test. You might not of have had the fastest car DDay, but you raced your race and won. That is what matters. Congrats!!!!!! Hope to see you in Reynolds!!!!

D Day is dead on consistent.
He usually gets around a .2 RT and 1.40s Sixty Foot and gets it nearly every time and stays in the very low tens.
Hes good and thats why he always wins:)
Of course his car is damn fast too!!

If he is to ever get beat it will take a great driver and a fast car both to get it done.

Congrats x 2

Clay

Guess that does not say much for all the other racers at the other events he has won.

See ya, Kip

I think he was meaning the large amount of cars in the field and how many rounds there were at BG.. Biggest turnout so far for THS :)

I think he was meaning the large amount of cars in the field and how many rounds there were at BG.. Biggest turnout so far for THS :)

Very True!... Alot of cars with in a blink of each other.

Kip... Please stop turning words in a post around to mean something they dont. If you would like to discuss further, call me.

Congrats DDay.....Please disregard people posting trying to make this negative. I made this thread to show a racers respect for the man that got it done.

Congrat's DDAY!!!!

I said it before and I'll say it again.

YOU ARE CONSISTENT!!!!

hope to see you at Reynolds

this class is turning in to the Pro stock racing of the NHRA!!!!

Very True!... Alot of cars with in a blink of each other.

Kip... Please stop turning words in a post around to mean something they dont. If you would like to discuss further, call me.

Congrats DDay.....Please disregard people posting trying to make this negative. I made this thread to show a racers respect for the man that got it done.

I still do not understand why it was worded the first real test. THS is in it's second year and David has raced at more races than any other racer and has won them all. The way I read it was that everything except BG was a cake walk which is not true. I do not like it when people talk down to other's and you have said that is not what you meant so all is cool.

Take care, Kip

Congratulations David. You earned it. A good car, a good driver and a great guy.

Mike

Thanks for all the congrats guys. This class is growing faster than anyone thought it would . Sean kudos again on the 9.90 WOW!! I cant make Reynolds as I have hybrid training to attend for the GM dealership I work at. I would really love to get another shot at a 9 second pass I know it has it in it just needed more time to work on the tune. Really enjoyed meeting and seeing old and new friends. Got to go for now to go out and find some more power for next year.
DDay

I still do not understand why it was worded the first real test. THS is in it's second year and David has raced at more races than any other racer and has won them all. The way I read it was that everything except BG was a cake walk which is not true. I do not like it when people talk down to other's and you have said that is not what you meant so all is cool.

Take care, Kip

Kip, David and Clay both had to go through 5 rounds back to back basically hot lapping their cars. That is a real test. That's all. I don't think there has been that many cars or rounds in THS until BG this year correct me if I'm wrong?

Kip, David and Clay both had to go through 5 rounds back to back basically hot lapping their cars. That is a real test. That's all. I don't think there has been that many cars or rounds in THS until BG this year correct me if I'm wrong?

Jason, that is a real test but not the "first real test". BG was the biggest race we have had as was to be expected but not the only race with multiple rounds or the only place that had good races. Sean cleared up what his intent of the post was after I pointed out how it could be taken. Lets move on with the original intent of the thread.

See ya, Kip

Way to get it done DDay. I am proud of you.

Hope to see you soon, Kip

D Day is dead on consistent.
He usually gets around a .2 RT and 1.40s Sixty Foot and gets it nearly every time and stays in the very low tens.
Hes good and thats why he always wins:)
Of course his car is damn fast too!!

If he is to ever get beat it will take a great driver and a fast car both to get it done.

Congrats x 2

Clay

Is it a typo, do you mean a .200 or a .02 reaction time?

well having a car thats 3-7 tenths faster don't hurt either!:eek:

so is anybody gonna create a real street car heads up class? not a race car class

so is anybody gonna create a real street car heads up class? not a race car class

I know that Sean's car is definately a street car. He drives it all over town and over to my house which is 25 miles or so away from his. I've personally gone on a ride with him to watch street racing that took a few hours round trip. A/C Heat and OD transmission..:wink:

This is a real street car class. Heck, the car that went 138 has been driven to work all week since bg. What's not streetcar about that? AC, stereo, no bar, od, drives like a new car. Heck id drive That car from up north to Florida.

I would consider my car a street car . I put 500 miles on last year. Its just to dang loud with the ATR single shot on there. The cars that impress me are JDs pump gas and alky combo and Collins car which ran THS and TAI as well as JD. The thing about Collins car is he drove it to BG and ran 10.40 ran two classes and drove home with it. That is not easy to do. Then you have Jammies hot air car 10.50 on E85 WOW! My hat goes off to them.
DDay