Complete

NovaRob

Trying to get an idea of what an engine is worth 1987 stock turbo with turbo tweet chip for 91 octane ally control system EGR delete RJ CPipe an intake with big cone filter, New TA performance timing cover with upgraded oil pump new timing chain new LT one valve springs RJC power plate RJC thermostat housing complete engineWith ECM all Accessories complete wiring harness all that was wrong with it had a rod knockAlso hot wire kit Accu fab fuel regulator injectors that came with the chip 80 pound I believe.was a bone stock G/N when I bought it in 2019 all these parts have less than 1000 miles som e less than 100

Trying to get an idea of what an engine is worth 1987 stock turbo with turbo tweet chip for 91 octane ally control system EGR delete RJ CPipe an intake with big cone filter, New TA performance timing cover with upgraded oil pump new timing chain new LT one valve springs RJC power plate RJC thermostat housing complete engineWith ECM all Accessories complete wiring harness all that was wrong with it had a rod knockAlso hot wire kit Accu fab fuel regulator injectors that came with the chip 80 pound I believe.was a bone stock G/N when I bought it in 2019 all these parts have less than 1000 miles som e less than 100
HOW much??

So this engine is a needs to be rebuilt with accessories? Need to clean that up.

Sorry posted on the wrong area i guess.not selling sold the car have the opportunity to buy engine and Accessories back just don’t know what it’s all worth

Sorry posted on the wrong area i guess.not selling sold the car have the opportunity to buy engine and Accessories back just don’t know what it’s all worth
If that's the case and the engine is wounded, it's now not worth much.
If you are confident about its condition, I'd do a bit of checking to find out what it'll cost to repair it. Back down what you'd pay with it in good order and make the offer.
I'd think the parts sellers could give you a ballpark on the accessories, etc.