Precision 71/68 turbo like new

mat231v6

painter
I was wondering if anyone had pictures of a tow bar hooked up to a Grand Nation? I bought a tow bar a while back (Universal) but keep playing with ideas of how to hook it up without fabricating brackets. Figured someone in this big community had does it or has ideas?

Do you mean a receiver hitch or a tow strap for pulling the car?

Here’s a picture of it installed
TurboCutlass7.jpg

Most teams now are installing a long bar attached with a quick disconnect on the back bumper.

I'm taking about a tow bar you can use to hook up the Grand National to a truck or say pull behind a motor home. i have attached a example. I should have clarified. I see people do it to jeeps all the time behind campers but never a GN.

Attachments

• IMG_1553.JPG
    IMG_1553.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 185
You don’t see it mainly because you do not want to pull an automatic transmission vehicle very far as the fluid is not being circulated by the pump causing it (the transmission) to burn up.

You'll need flat towing hubs, old school.

I'm taking about a tow bar you can use to hook up the Grand National to a truck or say pull behind a motor home. i have attached a example. I should have clarified. I see people do it to jeeps all the time behind campers but never a GN.
Words matter. Very unclear first post. That said a flatbed trailer would be easier than yanking the driveshaft each time you want to tow it.

If you go to the track twice a year rent a trailer for $65 a day
If you go more then 5x a year buy a trailer
Everything else is nonsence

Just buy an open, tilting trailer and go where ever you want, whenever you want. As long as the weather is good......... $3500 will get you something used that's really nice and very "newish", with upgrades. Maybe even cheaper, especially now.

Just buy an open, tilting trailer and go where ever you want, whenever you want. As long as the weather is good......... $3500 will get you something used that's really nice and very "newish", with upgrades. Maybe even cheaper, especially now.

I have a open air trailer but was think if i got in a pinch having the tow bar would help. I would never use it for a long haul. I'm guessing no one has ever put a tow bar on then?