Complete Suspension For Sale...

Beautiful setup and great workmanship! I can only imagine what the next set will look like!

I have expensive taste, but since I was laid off from my previous job my pockets got a little lighter with the new job.:frown: If I was closer I would be thinking RRRReal hard about that 9inch rear and Strange carrier.:rolleyes:

Beautiful setup and great workmanship! I can only imagine what the next set will look like!

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments...

Everything is removed from the car, getting ready to start the next part of the build. We have some pretty trick stuff planned. I'll keep you guys posted with the progress...

Updated Parts List...

Thought I would update the parts list...The following parts have been sold...

Wheels and Tires (buick87ttype)

Upper and Lower Control Arms (WH1 T-Type)

Anti-Roll Bar, Front Coil Springs (daves87gn)

I've decided to keep the following parts...Front Sway Bar, 3rd Member and Wilwood Rear Brakes...Thanks, John

John,
Let me know when you want to have a "gone crazy" blow out sale!:eek: I say that because you have gone crazy cutting up a car as pristine and "new" looking as that car.;) Let me know when you want to let the rear end go for $1,800 shipped!!! Sorta kidding

John,
Let me know when you want to have a "gone crazy" blow out sale!:eek: I say that because you have gone crazy cutting up a car as pristine and "new" looking as that car.;) Let me know when you want to let the rear end go for $1,800 shipped!!! Sorta kidding

I hear ya...Most everyone that's been at the chassis shop since I drove the car in there, is wondering what I'm thinking. Trust me, I won't let you guys down. Believe me, I've done crazier things than this...:rolleyes:

I'd love to make ya deal on the rearend...It would look really nice under your car...No Kidding :wink:

Parts Sold...

The following parts have sold...

Rear Coil Springs, Coil Spring Locaters, Shock Brackets......(BTLFEDSS)

Thanks...John

Hey - those are original parts - surely you want to keep them in case you decide to put it back to stock one day.:rolleyes: