Complete .50 BMG McBros competition rifle & setup

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
Everything you could possible need is included. Rifle, scope, case, reloading setup and cleaning accessories.

McBros50-1.jpg

50CART.jpg

If someone has the guns I want, I will make a good deal on a trade. If a cash sale, I need to get enough $$ to buy what I want plus the difference.
I want an AR style .223 and a .308. No shorties or swat style. Competition style DCM or spacegun .223 configuration and DPMS or better style .308.

After I get the above (or cash to buy), I will also consider older CL3 (MAC w/can but not interested in CL3 AR or H&K stuff) and possibly ORIGINAL US, Jap or German military long guns and Artillery Luger.

SERIOUS inquiries only. Most of this stuff is stored away in my closet and safe BUT I will gladly dig it out to check details for a SERIOUS buyer.

Rifle is a custom built (K&P) competition style McBros .50 cal BMG, right hand, bolt action, single shot receiver with S/S K&P fluted barrel and clam shell muzzle brake. Stock is competition fiberglass with teflon sliders. Scope is a Leupold variable with shade extension and flip caps but I will have to look to get exact model but I believe it is a MK4(?) probably 6-24 power. Not positive.
Rifle comes in a full length heavy duty locking aluminum travel case.

The guy I bought this rifle from had it built by K&P and he claimed in competition it would shoot sub 6 inch groups at 1000 yds. I have never shot it past 600 yds but it is extremely accurate.

Reloading setup includes RCBS .50 cal Rock Crusher press and dies, case neck trimmer, case length trimmer, primer pocket trimmer, new electric RCBS powder scale, CCI primers, 850 gr Barnes Bore Rider turned bronze bullets, several huundred cases (most are once fired Lake City), at least 6 MTM cartridge boxes, reloading block, over 3 gal of powder. Probably more stuff I can't remember.

Cleaning accessories include several cleaning rods, teflon chamber guide, brushes, patches, solvents, etc.

I also have books with reloading data and probably more stuff I can't remember.

I haven't shot this in several years and decided the .223 & .308 would get shot more often.
Cash price is $5000 but like I said, I'd prefer trades as I will get what I want and you will get a better deal.

IF you are serious, let me know what you have and we can talk.

Prefer Florida deal to avoid transfer issues and shipping costs but open to others.

Sir, I am searching with my father for a .50 BMG, and yours is very interesting.
If you don't mind, I have a few questions concerning your rifle:

How many rounds have been fired through the rifle?
How many bullets are included with it?
What is the barrel length?

Sir, I am searching with my father for a .50 BMG, and yours is very interesting.
If you don't mind, I have a few questions concerning your rifle:

How many rounds have been fired through the rifle?
How many bullets are included with it?
What is the barrel length?
According to your IP info where you live doesn't allow for a weapon of this type.

According to your IP info where you live doesn't allow for a weapon of this type.
I am currently at West Point, NY. However, that is only because I am currently attending the U.S. Military Academy. My father, who would be the actual purchaser of the rifle, requested that I do scouting/research with him. He resides in North Carolina.e
I was unaware that the .50 BMG was banned in NY, though that would have no bearing on the transaction.

I am currently at West Point, NY. However, that is only because I am currently attending the U.S. Military Academy. My father, who would be the actual purchaser of the rifle, requested that I do scouting/research with him. He resides in North Carolina.e
I was unaware that the .50 BMG was banned in NY, though that would have no bearing on the transaction.
If he's near the owner of the board in NC Shane might be able to help him get it transfered then. NY is one of those weird yankee states and there may be some issues with a large caliber weapon. There are restrictions like "Cannot discharge weapons within 500 feet of a building our outhouse (meaning structures) so keep that in mind.;)

If he's near the owner of the board in NC Shane might be able to help him get it transfered then. NY is one of those weird yankee states and there may be some issues with a large caliber weapon. There are restrictions like "Cannot discharge weapons within 500 feet of a building our outhouse (meaning structures) so keep that in mind.;)
Be glad to help if possible! Gun shop is in Ahoskie NC!

I will dig it out and get you the info you asked for but I just started in the Firearms Dept at the Gander Mountain here so it will be a day or 2 before I can do it. I do know that there are only a couple of LIVE loaded rounds. I shot all the ones I had loaded before moving here where there is NO place to shoot it. So I haven't reloaded any new rounds. You CAN shoot regular loads but not a lot as it will eventually hurt the special bore rider chamber. I haven't even set up the reloading equipment since I moved here.
As for rounds, I'm guessing about 500 shot from what I know I shot and what I remember the previous owner telling me he shot.
Biggest ptoblem with shipping will be the 4 gallons of powder.
I'll get back to you with more details. Scope specs, barrel length, etc. Any other questions just ask.

I will dig it out and get you the info you asked for but I just started in the Firearms Dept at the Gander Mountain here so it will be a day or 2 before I can do it. I do know that there are only a couple of LIVE loaded rounds. I shot all the ones I had loaded before moving here where there is NO place to shoot it. So I haven't reloaded any new rounds. You CAN shoot regular loads but not a lot as it will eventually hurt the special bore rider chamber. I haven't even set up the reloading equipment since I moved here.
As for rounds, I'm guessing about 500 shot from what I know I shot and what I remember the previous owner telling me he shot.
Biggest ptoblem with shipping will be the 4 gallons of powder.
I'll get back to you with more details. Scope specs, barrel length, etc. Any other questions just ask.
Sir, my father and I would like to continue to set this transaction in motion. The information you offered will be very appreciated.

from me being in the military the use of the word SIR makes me laugh. I know he's being respectful, but knowing he is in the Acadamy and using sir cracks me up.