COMP Cams High Energy Cam and Lifter Kits K69-234-4 correct kit?

I just want to make sure this is the correct 206/206 cam for turbo buicks before I order the kit

COMP Cams High Energy Cam and Lifter Kits K69-234-4

212/212 is bigger then the stock cam . And i would save your cash up and go with a roller setup . With the flat tapped u run the risk of taking a lobe out if not installed and broken in correctly plus acouple other issues that come from ruining a flat tapped .

I believe stock was around 198ish @ .050 . Not positive but I know 212 is bigger then stock

212/212 is bigger then the stock cam . And i would save your cash up and go with a roller setup . With the flat tapped u run the risk of taking a lobe out if not installed and broken in correctly plus acouple other issues that come from ruining a flat tapped .
As long as you break in a flat tappet cam correctly and use the correct oil there is no problem with using one. I have not had 1 cam failure yet and I have had 100 cars with them , not just buicks.
Yes I know the 212/212 is bigger, just wondered why that one is listed as the stock replacement , the 206/206 is not even listed as a turbo buick cam, its listed as a even fire v6 cam

I questioned the kit I posted because the rpm range is different when you look up just the cam and lifter kit separate, not sure why the kit shows 800-4300 rpm range and the cam and lifter kit shows a range of 1000-4800 rpm

Last edited:
I found my answer, I think it is a miss print in the description, if you go to comps site and look at the cam card it shows the same cam in both kits.

The reason I’m not a fan of flat tapped in Buick’s is the lifter is off set on cylinder number 3 . Yes you can use a flat tapped I have before with out any issues . A roller cam is definitely the way to go if swapping cams just save up alil more cash and go with a roller .