Committment list for Noble 2009

I found your car, I just couldn't figure out where the driver was :tongue:

LOL! well last year i was the short guy with a limp as i was recovering from a broken femur.. so i think i spent most of my time sitting in the motorhome.. i'll try and be more sociable this year:D

HTML:
Black Power Everybody driving black bricks needs to shoe polish their screen name on their cars like blown okie did last year so we can find each other
Sounds great! See everyone there.

The current forecast from Intellicast.com for Noble, OK is as follows:

Friday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.

I'm getting excited. So far we are still going to bring 3 Buicks. The drivers have changed. My dad can't make it neither can my girlfriend but I have replacement drivers and all 3 cars are running and ready to go. Hope to have two in the bottom 11s and mine better make its first 10 sec pass with weather like that. See you guys there!

Guys I will try to make it to the race but I do not think I can get the Buick ready. I will bring my wifes 09 Pontiac G8 GT It ran a 13.67 last year!

Guys I will try to make it to the race but I do not think I can get the Buick ready. I will bring my wifes 09 Pontiac G8 GT It ran a 13.67 last year!

Ah come on dude, you have until Friday!!!

G8 would be a lot better than nothing though!

We're looking at great weather with over 100 cars for Team Buick so everyone have a safe trip and let's win this year.

Phil Engle

We're looking at great weather with over 100 cars for Team Buick so everyone have a safe trip and let's win this year.

Phil Engle

roxor.gif

Cold, dry and sunny! MMMMMM Let simmer for 4 hours and mudtangs taste like chicken! Everyone have a safe trip.

Looks like this may be a good year for you guys! Seems like quite a few of the fast stangs will be in Arkansas for a big money race. I will be there with the cobra though. Its ok if we get slaughtered, still be fun to see everyone again. :D

I just called the track in Noble and informed them that the Mustang team won't be buying anything from the concession stand. The delicious tears of the Buick drivers will provide all the nourishment we need!! :D

I just called the track in Noble and informed them that the Mustang team won't be buying anything from the concession stand. The delicious tears of the Buick drivers will provide all the nourishment we need!! :D

Thats cool. I've heard from a few local guys that no one in the Noble/OKC metro area has any sand for sale either. Said all the ford guys bought it all up. :biggrin:

Bring it on bitches! :biggrin:

We are heading out right now, be careful, even the friggin Mudstain drivers.

Good luck guys. I'm stuck at home taking care of some of my customers now. Needed the money so I didn't really have a choice.

Looks like this may be a good year for you guys! Seems like quite a few of the fast stangs will be in Arkansas for a big money race. I will be there with the cobra though. Its ok if we get slaughtered, still be fun to see everyone again. :D

It should be a good time for all who attend; a GREAT time for the side with the most wins.:biggrin::biggrin:

Phil Engle

I'm glad you finally posted something. I was beginning to wonder if you weren't going to show up this year.

You always stir the pot a little bit.:cool:

How fast are you going to run this year?

Phil Engle

Are you guys putting your screen names in your car somwhere to be recognizable?
I'm going to be down there but unfortunately on the Ford team. But I would like to meet some of you guys that I talked to when I had my GN, bcak in the day :biggrin:
You wont be able to miss me, I will be in the blue Saleen Mustang with the stupid red stripe on it.

Look me up when you get there. My name is on the driver's side window and "screen name" is also my vanity tag, "Quik Six".

I've also tried to get some interest in this event from the GMPerformance group here in OKC and use the "screen name" of pengleok. I suspect we'll get a 4 or 5 participants from there.

Phil Engle

Look me up when you get there. My name is on the driver's side window and "screen name" is also my vanity tag, "Quik Six".

I've also tried to get some interest in this event from the GMPerformance group here in OKC and use the "screen name" of pengleok. I suspect we'll get a 4 or 5 participants from there.

Phil Engle

I am a member over there on OKGMP also, if thats the one you are talking about. I am just going to have fun, dont plan on getting any wins as I cant drive this car for sh*t. Wish I still had my Buick. :(
I will see you out there!