Coming 2012!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
TSR will be going "All Street Radial Tire" only! By popular demand we will be doing away with the Drag Radial portion of the class and going back to what TSR was intentionally meant to be. At the end of the 2011 season we will be going over the rules completely and making this class 100% available for all stock Buick makes and models, Hybrids, plus the modified cars as well. Come 2012 season pretty much "Everyone" should be able to run in the TSR class! ;)

Peer Tech should be pretty easy! :biggrin:

Stay tuned for the 2012 Rules.....

Scot W.

This is great news Scott.:cool: Still think mine will be out in left field for the class since you know what's being done but that's up to you guys.:eek::biggrin:

I think that's a good move. It would be nice to have this on a seperate day from, say ths or tsm. For an example, I would love to bring my wheels with radials and run tsr on Friday then run ths on Saturday at the gsnationals or TB.com nats. I think the class could have biggest turn out of any class then.

I think that's a good move. It would be nice to have this on a seperate day from, say ths or tsm. For an example, I would love to bring my wheels with radials and run tsr on Friday then run ths on Saturday at the gsnationals or TB.com nats. I think the class could have biggest turn out of any class then.

Scot I would have to agree with this statement. We could qualify and run all in the same day on Friday. Would be a piece of cake and that way allows racers to run multiple classes without rushing...

Scot I would have to agree with this statement. We could qualify and run all in the same day on Friday. Would be a piece of cake and that way allows racers to run multiple classes without rushing...

I still remember a real smart guy suggesting this a while back.

Peace, Kip

I still remember a real smart guy suggesting this a while back.

Peace, Kip

Who was that??? OH you mean YOU..... Im sorry Kip you said a real smart guy.... You threw me off with that "real smart" statement...:biggrin:. J/k
Actually I figured you would post when you seen that.

All in fun Clint. I thought about saying good looking but figured that would make it to easy for people to figure out.

Cheers, Kip

well Scott if we get the suspension done on my car over the winter, we have a class for it to run in now don't we. ;)

Scot,
Lets see those rules!!

Turboindian and Turbokid sorry your cars wont fit within the rules.:eek:

Scot,
Lets see those rules!!

Turboindian and Turbokid sorry your cars wont fit within the rules.:eek:

Well you know that the cars must have full heater boxes with A/C lines and compressors. Don't worry Craig... I don't feel your 6 second pass is in jeopardy anytime soon :D.

1. Cars cant be piloted by little short smartass truck drivers.... That fixes one
2. Cars cant be piloted by tall, Lurch lookin, mirror breaking baldies either... That fixes the other, so there ya go!!

well you know that the cars must have full heater boxes with a/c lines and compressors. Don't worry craig... I don't feel your 6 second pass is in jeopardy anytime soon :d.

1. Cars cant be piloted by little short smartass truck drivers.... That fixes one
2. Cars cant be piloted by tall, lurch lookin, mirror breaking baldies either... That fixes the other, so there ya go!!
lmao....

Well you know that the cars must have full heater boxes with A/C lines and compressors. Don't worry Craig... I don't feel your 6 second pass is in jeopardy anytime soon :D.

2. Cars cant be piloted by tall, Lurch lookin, mirror breaking baldies either... That fixes the other, so there ya go!!

LOL :eek:

Gonna have to do my home work on true RADAILS!!!!!

This should REALLY bring some people BACK TO THE TRACK!!!!

JD

Don't worry Craig... I don't feel your 6 second pass is in jeopardy anytime soon :D.

You are right Clint about that: SOON

Unless I find a car that I want to build my hot rod out of, then I'm coming back out like the old days! Its going to be like the old man told me in the tower at Bristol one year, (the guy that was racing the blue/purple gutted big tire regal) told me are you the guy that drives the car with the BBQ sticker on the back window and I said yes he went on telling me I didnt know how to drive and my car was dangers to be out there. I said why because I was right beside you to half track on the back tires :eek: Nobody knew who I was then and they will ask were did he come from again:D

Lurch "coming back" kibler