Columbus is coming up FAST!!!!

Look what Don Cruz dropped off...

2be238q

28zzmge

Ths

Are you THS racers ready to get it on for some side by side racing? Who will have the first 9 second pass in compition? It Looks to be a hot mother!!!!! Good luck and a safe trip to everyone. Maybe CAl will tune my XFI, God knows I need all the help I can get with JD coming loaded for battle!!!
DDay

(God knows I need all the help I can get with JD coming loaded for battle!!!
DDay)

Will be COMING!!!:p:p

Gonna bring everthing I GOT!!!;);)

Hope for a great turn OUT!!!:D:D:

JD

Less than 2 weeks!! Should be a fun time. Looks like we will have the biggest heads up field. I hope some new people show up to race. You don't need a low 10 second car to have fun....heck my new car has gone the best 1/4 mile time of 12.7. All it takes is the faster car to slip up and you are there.

if someone can give me a copy of the THS Rules via pm or email at gbsean@optonline.net that would be great...NTR is requesting a copy...just for their files...or point me to correct rules and I will print them...for our race director and the track

Maybe CAl will tune my XFI, God knows I need all the help I can get with JD coming loaded for battle!!!
DDay

Gary Harmon and I fly in Friday morning and will be there until it ends. Should be able to find me near Fiscus, Cruz, JD, Clay, etc..

Cal, I do have some questions regarding XFI that I would like to ask you.Ill try and check with you when we find idle time.Looks to be a good turn out. Have a safe trip.
DDay

I haven't been able to get my brakes working well enough to hold any launch boost after Bunker Hill. My Powermaster has several issues so i'm switching to a Hydroboost. All the parts should arrive by Wed. so if there aren't any big issues we plan to be there.

Thanks,
Mike

You guys have fun- my T isn't ready yet, still too much to finish up to get it racing. Engine is in, but the details are killing me. Plus I forgot its my 31 weeks pregnant wife's birthday this weekend:eek:

We will be there Sat but not with the car. The Hydroboost turned out to be bad. I can't get a replacement in time. When you apply the brakes the pedal stays down and the brakes applied until you pull the brake pedal up with your foot. This would be very difficult to stage and foot brake launch. haha.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike sorry to hear that was looking forward to you running THS. When you put your foot on the brake pedal with the motor off then start the car it should kick your foot back if its working right. Bring the car we will fix it.
DDay

Thanks for the offer Dave. The padal starts to lift when you do that but stops and stays down. You have to lift the pedal with your foot. It was OK bleeding the brake lines before I hooked up the hyd lines. I got the hydroboost through Advance Auto and they are replacing it. The wife says I've been bummed all day.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for the offer Dave. The padal starts to lift when you do that but stops and stays down. You have to lift the pedal with your foot. It was OK bleeding the brake lines before I hooked up the hyd lines. I got the hydroboost through Advance Auto and they are replacing it. The wife says I've been bummed all day.

Thanks,
Mike

I hear ya -my hydroboost conversion required a second master and second hydroboost unit as they both leaked.

Definition of bummed is me priming my new engine last night and oil pouring onto the floor- pte oil saver ran out of threads to reach the timing cover and wasn't sealed 100%.