Coil pack?

Don 231

Hello, I just put new tires on my 87-t including nitto 275-60-15 drag radials and went to take the car for a ride and it started missing and poping through the intake. I almost didnt make it home. My fuel pressure stayed at 38-40 at idle and I tapped on the mass air with no change in idle. My scanmaster readings were taken at idle. CLE 167 , AF 04, BAT13.1-13.4, L830-34, INT116-134, BL126, RPM775-800, TPS.44-4.74, IAC21, CC00-248
The car ran fine until yesterday, now i am afraid to take out of the garage. Also last week I put about 5 gal of cam 2 110 oct in about a half a tank of 93 oct but the car ran fine until yesterday. The rest of my mods are below in my sig. Sorry so long and thanks!

It doesn't sound like a bad 02. It sounds from your description that either the MAF is failing or one of the intercooler/turbo hoses is partially off. I'm sure there are many other possibilities.

There is a crude test (using ohm meter) for the coil pack so you might check that out. Not sure if info is at gnttype.org or you might have to search here.

Tom

Thanks guys, I just put a new denso o2 sensor about two weeks ago and the scanmaster is showing no codes at all. I also checked the up pipe looked ok,almost new heavy duty hoses and clamps. I have a spare coil pack and module and another maf i will try tommorow. Thanks . Don86-t I will give you a call.