Cod Black Ops

berserker6

Assistant to the regional manager
anybody who plays black ops on ps3 and wants to get owned like a little sissy bi**h. or if youre ready to be humiliated in front of friends, family and loved ones. leave me your user name.

syke! i actually stink but i like playing. PM me and we can sh*t talk a bunch of ten year olds:biggrin:

anybody who plays black ops on ps3 and wants to get owned like a little sissy bi**h. or if youre ready to be humiliated in front of friends, family and loved ones. leave me your user name.

syke! i actually stink but i like playing. PM me and we can sh*t talk a bunch of ten year olds:biggrin:

Haha sh*t is funny tho... Im like dude go threw puberty before you start talking like a grown man.. I mute almost everyone unless im in a party with my buddies.. ill shoot ya a pm.. Im a Jersey guy myself.. Not by choice haha!!!

Phill

Hit me up. i try and play atleast a couple times a week. i will be on alot tonight

Boost231 on PS3

i tryed posting a thread to get people from here to join up. anyways where using a clan tag of

TBN=Turbo Buick Network

I play pretty regularly...

My PSN name is Bad-4Ur-Health and my clan tag is F8L1. Don't really have a clan and normally play Team Death Match.

I'm decent but I'm sure some of these other guys could show me a thing or two.

Add me to your friends list.

Jerry jr.

My PSN name is Bad-4Ur-Health and my clan tag is F8L1. Don't really have a clan and normally play Team Death Match.

I'm decent but I'm sure some of these other guys could show me a thing or two.

Add me to your friends list.

Jerry jr.

Im usually one atleast once a day to let off some hot air.. haha im always in Hardcore TDM... add me up on ps3 Pjones187...and let me know ur from TB.com// bc random people like to friend request me for no reason!!! good hunting fellas!!!

i play alot of domination and demolition. my clan tag varies on whos actually playing. if its my daughter it says G!RL. if its my boys it says i4ni and if its me it says BUIK:biggrin:

You guys play a lot of team deathmatch. I like the objective based games like search n destroy or demolition.

I don't mind the other games every once in awhile, but it seems like you have to run and gun all over the board (WOT) for 20 minuites straight. Once the other team gets a strand of air support then it's over. You can't even look out the window without being shot. I'm game for anything though!

I'm on ps3 muellejobs is my name MA$$ my clan tag. Can you search by clan tag to add friends? TBN I will b sure to look for.

we are on the PS3
my boys got me addicted to team death match

daddj-com
maxamillion2000