Coach's Custom Emblems.

bdb32505710eae658cbfa629fab1a1d1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Holy smokes bat man these are bad arse!!! I haven't made it to cosmetic portion of my car just yet. However, when I do I'll be coming to you for sure! As these are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patiently waiting for a " TURBO 6 " logo...similar to the " T " logo, recessed, so I could add some color. Any thoughts??

Patiently waiting for a " TURBO 6 " logo...similar to the " T " logo, recessed, so I could add some color. Any thoughts??
Right now...no new emblems are on the drawing board. I am developing other products right now.
Keep checking

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
New emblem alert...
I decided that after several requests for a BUICK trunk emblem to match my other emblems...I have designed 2 different options.
I found the original Buick Motorsports logo that was used during the V6 project. I decided that I would make this the trunk emblem that I would offer. It is Custom as well as Factory.
I am going to make both so you guys will have a choice.

Things CAN change at any time... Seriously, I'm glad to see new emblem choices being offered. I'm hoping the "6" will be designed like the "T" emblem so you could add some color in the recessed area, if you wanted to. The craftsmanship on these emblems are top notch, but I would want to add some color to make them "POP".

Things CAN change at any time... Seriously, I'm glad to see new emblem choices being offered. I'm hoping the "6" will be designed like the "T" emblem so you could add some color in the recessed area, if you wanted to. The craftsmanship on these emblems are top notch, but I would want to add some color to make them "POP".
Thank you for your compliments sir. I only made this newest emblem because I received about 25 requests for a BUICK trunk emblem. I took orders for 8 of them yesterday...and more will buy them after they are finished. These emblems do not require painting...nor will you want to paint them once you have them in hand. I've had well over a dozen guys swear they were going to paint their GN emblems when they got them...and not one guy has yet. The process of making these is so unique and so expensive to do, that nobody will ever copy it. The two machines I make these on cost well over $1 million dollars. They take about 4 to 6 hours each to make. I really appreciate your request but if you seriously want those...then you would have to consider a "one off" order. Then the tooling belongs to you and I will not sell anymore after your's are made. To store all the custom tooling for each emblem takes up space so I cannot keep all of it. It must be destroyed at the end. The Turbo Alcohol Injected emblems tooling has been paid for by a member and he has allowed me to make 20 sets...then destroy the tooling. He paid for the tooling himself...and it was not cheap. He had a lot of $$$ in those 2 emblems.
Thank you
Coach

Last edited:
Thanks for the response Coach. I will consider the "one off" quote / order, and definitely keep up with your future posts. That's so cool of you to step up and offer you skills to make our cars even more unique than any other out there. We need more innovative guys like you, to keep our cars evolving, and our passion for these cars alive.

View attachment 294120 View attachment 294119 View attachment 294118 View attachment 294117 View attachment 294116 View attachment 294114 View attachment 294115 New emblem alert...
I decided that after several requests for a BUICK trunk emblem to match my other emblems...I have designed 2 different options.
I found the original Buick Motorsports logo that was used during the V6 project. I decided that I would make this the trunk emblem that I would offer. It is Custom as well as Factory.
I am going to make both so you guys will have a choice.

Oh, I like that for my trunk!

I'll send you pictures of the TAI emblems once I get them installed. The car is currently at Lou Czarnota's place getting some upgrades/changes made.

View attachment 294348 Picture for size comparison. My new BUICK MOTORSPORTS trunk emblems compared to a new BUICK factory trunk emblem found on today's cars.
Coach do you need someone to clean up those lines and logo so they are actually straight? or will the machine make sure everything is straight and uniform?
let me know... i can help.

aaron

Coach do you need someone to clean up those lines and logo so they are actually straight? or will the machine make sure everything is straight and uniform?
let me know... i can help.

aaron
The original Buick artwork is horrible. We have since fixed it after we made those jpg's to show everyone. The emblems will be perfectly straight. The "6" had to be fixed before we could even print the jpg...is was terrible. The MOTORSPORTS letters were replaced altogether.

Coach, any word on the Buick Motorsports Emblems? Thanks!