Coach's Custom Emblems.

have you started selling any of the turbo-t badges?
Thank you for asking, but I have not even designed a Turbo T emblem yet. I honestly havent even thought about it, because there wasnt a badge from the factory, so I need to design a really cool one that guys will like.

Keep watching.

I was thinking just the T emblem. Since 87 it was known as the turbo-t not the t-type it just came with the square T badge.

I was thinking just the T emblem. Since 87 it was known as the turbo-t not the t-type it just came with the square T badge.
Now that I am done with the Nasty Wendy car...for now, I am back on the emblems.
We are starting to make the cutters for the "T"...stay posted for the progress.

Thanks

OK,
The first of the new "T" emblems finished up today. Here are a few shots of them being made.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Please remember guys,
These are designed to be a newer, updated look. I made them slightly bigger, but not too big.
There are smudges in the photos, not marks in the steel.
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

Received my emblems a few weeks ago. They are even better looking then what I was expecting. Can't wait to put them on the car. If you are on the fence about getting the emblems I would say go ahead and get them. You won't be disappointed.

Here is a custom version of his new "T" emblem that I had him do for me. I was planning to do the recessed area of the T in red enamel (like the original emblem), but seeing this in person, and being completely blown away - as usual for coach's emblems - I think I will keep it as-is. Just Incredible !!

image.jpg

Looks great. Did you paint the outline on the T?
That is how it was machined. A custom run he did for me. If you zoom in you can see the detail. The outline of the T and the outline of the emblem are mirror polished stainless. :)

Donnie has decided to leave the forum and hasn't said if he'll be back or not. It's a personal decision and made up his mind not to post for now. You might try sending him a PM, and remember this section does NOT allow solicitation.;)

Coach, haven't seen this thread before. Beautiful emblems. Now i see why your car looks the way it does. Are you going website, im interested in some new emblems for spring paint job.