Coach's Custom Emblems.

C

coach

have you started selling any of the turbo-t badges?
Thank you for asking, but I have not even designed a Turbo T emblem yet. I honestly havent even thought about it, because there wasnt a badge from the factory, so I need to design a really cool one that guys will like.

Keep watching.

scarylarry09

I was thinking just the T emblem. Since 87 it was known as the turbo-t not the t-type it just came with the square T badge.

C

coach

I was thinking just the T emblem. Since 87 it was known as the turbo-t not the t-type it just came with the square T badge.
Now that I am done with the Nasty Wendy car...for now, I am back on the emblems.
We are starting to make the cutters for the "T"...stay posted for the progress.

Thanks

C

coach

Please remember guys,
These are designed to be a newer, updated look. I made them slightly bigger, but not too big.
There are smudges in the photos, not marks in the steel.
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

scarylarry09

Received my emblems a few weeks ago. They are even better looking then what I was expecting. Can't wait to put them on the car. If you are on the fence about getting the emblems I would say go ahead and get them. You won't be disappointed.

T-CHRGD

Here is a custom version of his new "T" emblem that I had him do for me. I was planning to do the recessed area of the T in red enamel (like the original emblem), but seeing this in person, and being completely blown away - as usual for coach's emblems - I think I will keep it as-is. Just Incredible !!

image.jpg

T-CHRGD

Looks great. Did you paint the outline on the T?
That is how it was machined. A custom run he did for me. If you zoom in you can see the detail. The outline of the T and the outline of the emblem are mirror polished stainless. :)

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Donnie has decided to leave the forum and hasn't said if he'll be back or not. It's a personal decision and made up his mind not to post for now. You might try sending him a PM, and remember this section does NOT allow solicitation.;)

Gene Van Horn

Coach, haven't seen this thread before. Beautiful emblems. Now i see why your car looks the way it does. Are you going website, im interested in some new emblems for spring paint job.