cleaning shop out

I will take a .010/.010 crank also-send me your paypal address so i can send payment-thanks

sorry guys, all the cranks are spoken for...

for some reson I cant edit my own posts so here is an updated list....

I cant edit my first post....

so copied and pasted with solds and pendings.

1. rjc 20 bolt girdle New in box. = $260.00 shipped SOLD
2. 3.805 total seal rings 5/64 5/64 3/16 ts1 rings = $110 shippedSOLD
3. Forged new fed mog pistons, L2481F swain tech coated. gold crown on top and low friction on skirts STANDARD bore. With the coating most good standard bore blocks should be good with hone. = $410 shippedSOLD
4. 6 standard oem pistons with stock rods= $75.00 shippedpending
5. 6 standard oem pistons with stock rods= $75.00 shipped
6. NEW OEM BUICK CAM in box. 1#25517479 I believe this was the last oem stock cam available in the country when I bought it.= $200 shipped
7.Used stock cam = $50.00 shipped
8. NEW billet roller 3119 3119 hr12 b7403 I believe this is a 224 224 112 cam, but correct me if I m wrong (comes with nose assmbly)= $225 shipped
9. stock oil filter adapter =$10 shipped
10. biggie oil filter adapter =$15 shippedSOLD
11. oem buick rockers/ shafts and bolts = $55.00 shipped
12. 70 MM tb and upper, polished NEW Accufab I think. = 300 shipped
13. oem buick crank m 010 r 020 ready to go, freshly machined= $100.00 shippedsold
14. oem buick crank m010 rod 010 ready to go freshly machined= $125.00 shippedSOLD
15. oem buick crank m010 rod 010 ready to go freshly machined= $125 shippedSOLD
16. oem buick crank m010 rod 010 ready to go freshly machined= $125 shippedSOLD
17. 6 stock buick pistons used. = $40.00 shipped
18. Aluminum bumper brackets, used...= $55.00 shipped
19. oem stock buick maf (may be descreened) = $75.00
20 oem stock buick maf (may be descreened) = $75.00
21. 85 buick turbo pcm =$50.00 shipped
22. esp buick coil pack and module. Module damaged, it has a broken male spade. Repairable if your good. = $55.00 shipped sold
23. buick wheel well mouldings (black) 1 is damaged, I think its the right rear but not positive. The others are very nice with no dings or scraped. = $100 shippedpendingSOLD
24. complete turbo buick engine harness. = $120 shippedSOLD
25. oem buick intercooler fan with mount = $30.00 shippedSOLD
26 oem buick intercooler fan with mount = $30.00 shippedpending
27 oem buick intercooler fan with NO mount= $25.00 shipped

Ill take the 224/224 cam if you can verify the specs.

Please put me in line for

18. Aluminum bumper brackets, used...= $55.00 shipped

Address for M.O.?

Thanks,
Dgc

WHERE ARE MY WHEEL MOLDINGS, not a word from you in over a month other than you were looking for a box in early February. Please advise, will file claim with paypal tommorow

WHERE ARE MY WHEEL MOLDINGS, not a word from you in over a month other than you were looking for a box in early February. Please advise, will file claim with paypal tommorow

Last Activity: February 13th, 2008 02:43 PM :eek:

I sent you a email on feb 24th at 1:08

it said.

I have not sent them out yet, I thought I had a box, but it was too small
too. I can refund you your money if you want or you can wait.

Jon

I sent you two more emails since reciving this tb .com notice.....

I think you responed with, no Ill wait? On about the 25th of feb? EDIT: Actually you responded that day...it said

----- Original Message ----- From: <wyominggun@frontiernet.net>
> To: <1320jon@cox.net>
> Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:42 AM
> Subject: BUICK GRAND NATIONAL PARTS
>
>
>> Hi, what is the status of the buick wheel well moldings I
>> purchased, Have they been sent out yet, let me know, thanks
>>
>>
>> okay i can wait but keep me updated as i have not heard from you in
>> at least a week, go to local appliance or electronics store and get
>> a box, thats where i go to get one when i need it. thanks

So, I disagree that I have not corresponded with you in over a month or the begining of feb. From feb 24 to the 4th is 9 days.....no excuse, for me not shipping, but please be accurate.
At this point I already offered you a refund + fees ofcourse, that you said you would rather wait, but after this, I sent you another email trying to confirm the address to send a refund to, acknowledging my inability to ship.

paypal is waiting, just let me know cause you sent money from what I think is someone elses account.

You could find a box for a heavy crank but not for four light wheel well moldings? Or did you sell them for more money?

I paid for these over a month ago. Yes we spoke once since then via email (initiated by me asking you where the hell the mounts were, you said you were having trouble finding a box, i told you where to go to get one. You then a week and a half after that asked for the address which is the CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS, thats what you are always supposed to ship to, NO EXCEPTIONS. You offered refund or wait a couple days, I said I would wait a couple days. Another week and a half later or so went by and I emailed you asking where the hell are these? No contact from you initially at all during this, always started by me. Everyone elses stuff was shipped out a couple days after you listed it except mine. A month plus to find a box, COME ON, You again advised, I will offer you a refund and I stated that NO, i want the moldings as I had thrown mine out and my car is now done at the paint shop. Here is a copy of your email just today 02/05/08:

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:51:27 -0800 [03/05/2008 09:51:27 PM UTC]
From: Jon <1320Jon@cox.net>Add 1320Jon@cox.net to my Address Book
To: wyominggun
Subject: Re: wheel moldings
Headers: Show All Headers
oh, man, its been that long ? I guess so. Im really sorry, I still have em, I have
every intention of getting them out to you , give me till tomarrow....I get them out.

----- Original Message ----- From: <wyominggun@frontiernet.net>
To: <1320jon@cox.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:42 AM
Subject: wheel moldings
where are my wheel moldings, it has been a whole month

JUST REFUND THE MONEY THEN ASAP PLEASE TO THE CONFIRMED,YES CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS

I agree with this buyer. This seller whom I do not know but appears legit SOLD all the above items including several heavy ass cranks, intercoolers and all kinds of **** but could not find a box for four (4) moldings that weigh maybe three (3) pounds. Sounds like someone was too lazy to go to the corner store and get a box, otherwise the USPS has boxes, tubes, envelopes and even condoms for sale. what a JOKE.

I don't know, he shipped my stuff faster than I expected considering he stated he was slow in his opening ad. I've shipped WW moldings before,probably 4 sets from full size trucks to 70's GM A bodies. They were by far the worst items to ship. It has nothing to do with the wieght of them, but rather the size and the delicate nature of the part. They need rather large,odd sized boxes to prevent them from be buckled by the shipping company.
If it were me,as the buyer, and as unhappy as it reads you to be, Just ask for a refund.
And if it were me, the seller, I'd happily refund your money....and move on to the next dozen guys that want them.

I don't know, he shipped my stuff faster than I expected considering he stated he was slow in his opening ad. I've shipped WW moldings before,probably 4 sets from full size trucks to 70's GM A bodies. They were by far the worst items to ship. It has nothing to do with the wieght of them, but rather the size and the delicate nature of the part. They need rather large,odd sized boxes to prevent them from be buckled by the shipping company.
If it were me,as the buyer, and as unhappy as it reads you to be, Just ask for a refund.
And if it were me, the seller, I'd happily refund your money....and move on to the next dozen guys that want them.

I believe this guy did offer a refund but the buyer looks like he told him he could wait, but a month to find or make a box is crazy. Go to the post office, buy a couple cardboard shipping tubes, lay over top of the moldings, cut the tubes at the right angles in a couple spots to make the same curve as the molding, , tape at cuts, slide moldings in and WOW, magic, you have a container the same shape as the item. Thats how I have shipped the same items. If you ask me this guy is just slower than molasses on a winter day. Also no one said anything about the weight of the item, I know it's odd shaped but it ain't the size of a car r nothing. I just shipped out a WWI Russian Machine gun wheeled mount, looks like your typical wheeled garden cart/trailer that weighed nearly one hundred pounds and this had sharp points and weired angle and wheels. Use YOUR BRAIN. There's one thing I know , this sellers IQ is definitely lower than his screen name. Good luck wyoming, I'd take your money and run. I think this guy sold them for more like dog thinks.

Im done, you guys, can insult someone, not knowing anything. I offered a refund 9 days ago, I offered a refund today, with one simple question. to what address? He responded but did NOT answer that simple question.

He has sent me emails from one address, and I think a paypal from another.

No I havnt sold them elsewhere. I will sell them again when I have time and find an adiquate way to ship them. Wrapping them in cardboard is not good enough for me, Im sorry, I have tried several boxes, all to small, the only thing I can think of is a big screen tv box, but my truck has been down with a missing turbo for about two weeks, so I cant fit a big screen tv box in any of my other cars.....sorry.

Yes I sold a bunch of other stuff, about 30 shipments of other buick parts. One crank was damaged, that I didnt see, he sent it back, I refunded his money before he shipped it and sent him money for shipping too. The cranks were easy, I have around 300 4340 stroker ls1 cranks, so coming by a crank box is pretty easy. I have offered my apologies, I have offered a refund plus fees afcourse, and yet I get flamed.....Thats the american way. This was just a short list of my buick parts, and frankly it was such a pita I m not that interested in selling the rest. Between boxing, shippng, pictures, emails, offers, etc.....I probably make 5$ an hour for my time, and its not worth it.

refund sent.....

btw, for all those, wondering why I dont repond to pm, is because I said in the first post to email me.

I do not come to this board often, nor do I plan to in the future.

wow, just wow......

ship faster next time, no excuse for a month plus of waiting, I would have come looking for you by now myself. No matter who buys them you will have to ship to the buyer unless they ave to pick up an item that weighs less than 5 pounds. Wyogunner, if i find a good set at the yard here or in my garage I will send them to you for free, my word. I will looks some as soon as the snow melts. PM me so I can get your info.

Who cares what email address it comes from? As long as you were not scamed. You got the money for the product you stated you would ship it and a month later the guy doesn't have it. So he paid you and his end of the deal was done, other then to wait by the mail box for the package to come. Hes most likely like everyone on this site, each of us have 2 or 3 email address. I guess what doesn't make to much cents is if you are going to give him his money back to re-sell at a later date, won't you have to ship them then? Wyominggunn I would get the money, if i had as bad luck as this guy not finding a box and his truck not making it to the market and only making 5 dollars. I would stay in the house and try to find a weight loss program. What happend to the good old days were people said they had something for sale, they got the money for it, the other person got it, and everyone was happy??

You said it man, you said it. Have yet to look if refund is there or not but will check when I get home. I don't doubt it's there so everyone ease up a little on 1320. Thanks for returning my money 1320, after paying interest on it since was on my CC for a month I should almost come out even. Never again. Case closed.