I cant edit my first post....
so copied and pasted with solds and pendings.
1. rjc 20 bolt girdle New in box. = $260.00 shipped SOLD
2. 3.805 total seal rings 5/64 5/64 3/16 ts1 rings = $110 shippedSOLD
3. Forged new fed mog pistons, L2481F swain tech coated. gold crown on top and low friction on skirts STANDARD bore. With the coating most good standard bore blocks should be good with hone. = $410 shippedSOLD
4. 6 standard oem pistons with stock rods= $75.00 shippedpending
5. 6 standard oem pistons with stock rods= $75.00 shipped
6. NEW OEM BUICK CAM in box. 1#25517479 I believe this was the last oem stock cam available in the country when I bought it.= $200 shipped
7.Used stock cam = $50.00 shipped
8. NEW billet roller 3119 3119 hr12 b7403 I believe this is a 224 224 112 cam, but correct me if I m wrong (comes with nose assmbly)= $225 shipped
9. stock oil filter adapter =$10 shipped
10. biggie oil filter adapter =$15 shippedSOLD
11. oem buick rockers/ shafts and bolts = $55.00 shipped
12. 70 MM tb and upper, polished NEW Accufab I think. = 300 shipped
13. oem buick crank m 010 r 020 ready to go, freshly machined= $100.00 shippedsold
14. oem buick crank m010 rod 010 ready to go freshly machined= $125.00 shippedSOLD
15. oem buick crank m010 rod 010 ready to go freshly machined= $125 shippedSOLD
16. oem buick crank m010 rod 010 ready to go freshly machined= $125 shippedSOLD
17. 6 stock buick pistons used. = $40.00 shipped
18. Aluminum bumper brackets, used...= $55.00 shipped
19. oem stock buick maf (may be descreened) = $75.00
20 oem stock buick maf (may be descreened) = $75.00
21. 85 buick turbo pcm =$50.00 shipped
22. esp buick coil pack and module. Module damaged, it has a broken male spade. Repairable if your good. = $55.00 shipped sold
23. buick wheel well mouldings (black) 1 is damaged, I think its the right rear but not positive. The others are very nice with no dings or scraped. = $100 shippedpendingSOLD
24. complete turbo buick engine harness. = $120 shippedSOLD
25. oem buick intercooler fan with mount = $30.00 shippedSOLD
26 oem buick intercooler fan with mount = $30.00 shippedpending
27 oem buick intercooler fan with NO mount= $25.00 shipped
I don't know, he shipped my stuff faster than I expected considering he stated he was slow in his opening ad. I've shipped WW moldings before,probably 4 sets from full size trucks to 70's GM A bodies. They were by far the worst items to ship. It has nothing to do with the wieght of them, but rather the size and the delicate nature of the part. They need rather large,odd sized boxes to prevent them from be buckled by the shipping company.
If it were me,as the buyer, and as unhappy as it reads you to be, Just ask for a refund.
And if it were me, the seller, I'd happily refund your money....and move on to the next dozen guys that want them.