Clean Monte Carlo SS For Sale 73k Miles

Stamos

Listing for a co-worker.

Very clean survivor car. 1986 Monte Carlo SS with 73k miles. Damn near 100% original. Garage kept it's entire life. One owner car!

Everything works as it should and no rust. Paint is original and has some minor checking here and there like typical 80's era GM cars did.

Located in Southern New Jersey.

Firm at 10k.
IMG_5981.JPG
IMG_5982.JPG
IMG_5983.JPG
IMG_5984.JPG
IMG_5985.JPG
IMG_5986.JPG
IMG_5987.JPG

Last edited:
TTT.

Seller is slightly flexible with his price, but please no low-ball offers. This car is extremely clean with zero rust.

Why would somebody rate this post as "dumb"?

I don't know the answer to that.

The only thing I see is it's in the wrong For Sale section,
should be moved to "Non Buick Cars For Sale".

Btw nice car, GLWS.

You could also join montecarloss.com to post it, a small minimum number of posts required to put things for sale though.

Very clean MCSS, unique color combo too, not many maroon/gray ones out there especially in this, mostly, original shape.

Ok, sorry. I'm not a Monte SS expert...they all look the same to me! I will ask him for some interior shots.

'86 had an 85mph speedo. '87 and the carryover '88s the speedo read 115mph. The 442/Cutlass Salon w/a rallye dash also had an 85 mph speedo in '86, but '87s read 115 mph.

Nice car, kinda rare to see a burgundy car with a gray interior. GLWS.

Why would somebody rate this post as "dumb"?

You can ask the person who put it there. Click your name in the upper right hand corner, then click rating recieved (either on the left side or the 2nd menu bar up top), and now you know who rated it. Now you can PM them and ask them.