Clay "Nasty Wendy" in Hospital

Whoa! Such news! Thanks for letting the guys here know about Clay, Scot........very nice of you and I'm sure Clay will be very grateful that you are doing this for him. You're a good guy.

Clay will be Okay.....most kidney transplants go very well, though he'll probably be on special medicine for the rest of his life....which will be no problem for him. He'll have to strap on Razor's alky kit to his belt for extra care. Just keep it full, Clay. Do not put Ex-Lax in it ever.

Get well soon, Clay, just don't laugh.....it will hurt. And especially don't FART!!!! That'll really hurt!!:eek:

The Lord will watch over you and you'll be just fine......just get your kidney.......er...I mean, ASS back soon to that Grand National of yours. We all want to see you with a big fat smile behind the wheel.;)(y)

Bruce '87 Grand National

one of my nephews just had a liver and kidney transplant 2 weeks ago... the kid is back home already.. this stuff is practically routine these days..

Kinda wondering where his op took place? Right after this thread was started, our paper had an article on a simultaneous 6-at-once kidney transplant in San Fran...