Classic Industries Experience - GTA Wheels

kkash48

I just wanted to share my experience in dealing with Classic Industries. I was interested in new GTA rims for my car and explored a few vendors that were offering them. I read some negative feedback from some folks experience's with Classic Industries and I initially steered away from them. Complaints ranged from quality to customer service. When Classic recently offered a 25% off coupon for an on-line order, I ignored the complaints and wanted to try Classic out for myself. BOY, AM I GLAD I DID!!

Classic offered 4 GTA 0 offset black rims for $799.99. Add in the 25% off coupon and free shipping, and I got the entire set for $603 shipped to my door. I thought I was getting a excellent deal! It gets better. I realized that I had bought 4 fronts individually. Well, Classic offers a set price of $719.99 for quantity of 4. That's about an additional $60 in savings. I contacted Classic regarding this and they made good on giving me the difference in price back! THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL. THEY HONORED WHAT THEY WERE SELLING! Add in the 25% coupons and rims to my door came to $540!

Once the rims arrived, the packaging was impeccable! Rims were in several layers of plastic and bubble wrap in two layers of boxes, ready to withstand the rigors of delivery. Two inspection tickets accompanied each box. Needless to say the rims showed up in PERFECT CONDITION. I read complaints of fading or discoloring in previous posts. NOT HERE! NOT IN MY EXPERIENCE! I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED!

I commend Classic Industries for standing behind their product and for refunding me the difference when the wrong part # was used. I would urge you to use Classic for any of your part needs. They are a profession company and it was a pleasure in dealing with them. Classic has gained a life-long customer in me and sets the example on how customer service should perform for it's customers.

THANK YOU CLASSIC!!

I just wanted to share my experience in dealing with Classic Industries. I was interested in new GTA rims for my car and explored a few vendors that were offering them. I read some negative feedback from some folks experience's with Classic Industries and I initially steered away from them. Complaints ranged from quality to customer service. When Classic recently offered a 25% off coupon for an on-line order, I ignored the complaints and wanted to try Classic out for myself. BOY, AM I GLAD I DID!!

Classic offered 4 GTA 0 offset black rims for $799.99. Add in the 25% off coupon and free shipping, and I got the entire set for $603 shipped to my door. I thought I was getting a excellent deal! It gets better. I realized that I had bought 4 fronts individually. Well, Classic offers a set price of $719.99 for quantity of 4. That's about an additional $60 in savings. I contacted Classic regarding this and they made good on giving me the difference in price back! THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL. THEY HONORED WHAT THEY WERE SELLING! Add in the 25% coupons and rims to my door came to $540!

Once the rims arrived, the packaging was impeccable! Rims were in several layers of plastic and bubble wrap in two layers of boxes, ready to withstand the rigors of delivery. Two inspection tickets accompanied each box. Needless to say the rims showed up in PERFECT CONDITION. I read complaints of fading or discoloring in previous posts. NOT HERE! NOT IN MY EXPERIENCE! I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED!

I commend Classic Industries for standing behind their product and for refunding me the difference when the wrong part # was used. I would urge you to use Classic for any of your part needs. They are a profession company and it was a pleasure in dealing with them. Classic has gained a life-long customer in me and sets the example on how customer service should perform for it's customers.

THANK YOU CLASSIC!!
How was the fit? I want to get a set as well. I have coilovers on all four corners so the car sits low. Any issues that you could think of if you lowered your car with those wheels on it?

Here a pic right before I put into storage. Love the rims!

Attachments

• Grand National Black.JPG
    Grand National Black.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
Are the polished lips raw metal that need constant polishing or are they clear coated? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk