Ck billet servo installation instructions needed

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey all,

I have a ck billet servo for my BRF trans and need installation instructions. I did order this new quite some time ago but it did not come with any. It is the servo that comes with cover, 1 large washer, and a new small diameter spring. Tried running a forum search but couldn't find anything (sorry if I missed it too)

Thanks,
Derek

Install large washer on the servo, use all the factory parts except the small return spring that should be in the bag. Warning if the small spring is did not come with it call Chris and he will send you one. Put it in with out the springs and oring and set it up with .060 between the cover and snap ring.

OK and what I believe is the third accumulator piston is not used either right? So going from outside to in the assembly is cover, servo, new large washer, cushion spring, spring seat/pin assy., than new intermediate spring? Thanks for the help

That is correct. Very nice piece and worked well. I had too much clearance and ordered a pin extender from my local trans shop for around $7. Some guys like to shim the pin with washers but that also changes the spring pressure.