Chrome Grill

Trader history for 3.8L V-8 eater (0)

3.8L V-8 eater

Hi, to all

Up for sale is a chrome grill...This is not a grill for a show car but very nice and damage free no cracks...One of the pictures appear to show something going on with the lower center fin, but it just a reflection of some sort..

200 plus shipping
20200904_151007_resized.jpg
20200904_151025_resized.jpg
20200904_151012_resized.jpg

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Is there a difference between 86 and 87 grilles? Somewhere I think I've read that.

NICE best pass!

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Grand national had a chrome grill in 1986

That's it!

I knew there was something different about my '86. It was stolen in '96 and never seen again, ergo my fuzzy memories of her, but I know it was loaded with every beeper and buzzer available back then, well, except for a block heater....... but I purchased it in Palm Springs, CA., soooo.

Now I have a super, super low optioned '87 Turbo Regal that just straight up runs like a scalded cat. :cool:

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
just the top piece ...middle fin ..and side fins were chrome on the 86 gn.....not like pic in OP....

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
yeah I realized that right as soon as I replied and didn’t know how to edit. Next time I will think before responding cause I felt like a moron. Sorry about that.

You made a mistake??????????
Unforgivable!

Someone cancel this guy...........

LOL ;)

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
yeah I realized that right as soon as I replied and didn’t know how to edit. Next time I will think before responding cause I felt like a moron. Sorry about that.
10/4.....no worries....it only lets you edit for like 5 minutes after post ....then your screwed... :p