Christmas M&M Contest

Dennis Kirban

Here is the rules and time frame. I will let Brandon know to post the photo in this thread.

Here are the rules: Open to everyone except any of those connected in the Turbo Regal business. Your one single guess must be emailed direct to me denniskirban@yahoo.com don;t post in this thread as it will not count.

Deadline: this Saturday nite 6 pm eastern time December 17th 2016. Closest guess under actual count takes lst place. 2nd place is next closest. Case of tie earliest email answer.

first price gets the container of M&Ms plus $75 gift certificate good against any of our website parts. Plus a custom made unique gift. Second place gets the same custom made gift plus $50 Kirban Performance gift certificate.

Contest is based on a long time family tradition my parents did for us 5 kids around the holidays. I do it at special holidays and at seminars that I do for events.

One guess emailed to denniskirban@yahoo.com

Winners announced here next Wednesday also in my inner circle next Wednesday. The next contest will be a triple billing involving the GNX 547, and 2 other Mecum auction cars.

Watch for posting of the M&M container. Good luck players. Custom gift is cool will post photo next week of what it is.

Here is the container picture provided by Dennis Kirban.

Click the thumbnail for a larger picture

IMG_0179.JPG

Kirban update:

the actual M&M count was 1,660 lst place winner was Rich Mukalian with his 1,562 count tied for second two people at 1,547 happens to be the number for I think Limiteds produced John Thuerck and Jim Jaggers hit that number in the spirit of Christmas we did another prize for Bill Furst with his 1,545 count since he was so close to the $$$$ (prize).

Next contest is up and running see other post for info.

On another note we are closed this friday open next Tuesday then close rest of next week and reopen Jan 3rd Tuesday. Keep that in mind when you order by the internet....

Enjoy the Christmas and New Years......

Next year marks 30 years since the 1987 Turbo Regal was made. Hard to believe.....Least I backed two winners the GTO during the 1970s-80s and then the Turbo Regals. I was buying GTOs when they were $500 used cars.....used to think getting $2500 to $3500 was a fortune for them.

Turbo Regals I thought I would never pay over 10 grand for one and still be able to make money unless it was a GNX....

I member a black on black 66 GTO tri-power 4 speed 100% original paint sporting Hurst wheels tinking $3500 was big money today $3500 would not come close to buying the little 14 by 6 Hurst wheels on the car. Not to mention that unlike turbo Buicks black was a really rare color on GTOs back then...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Where is the next contest don't see it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk