Christmas gifts (inspired by "m233roller") FREE GIFTS!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

I have a throttle body off a hot air car if anyone is in need. Can ship it Mon or tues. God bless and Merry Christmas

Buddy . Lol cant figure out how to cut and paste other post. Guess it didnt work. Bryan originally wanted my heads but past on them to port his own instead . That is what I was trying to say. But the heads are pending based on shipping costs. Can someone tell me the best way to ship these?

I have had luck before when shipping large items like that either to find someone traveling towards where they are going or I have a friend that owns a business and he gets better rates with UPS than I do.

Phoneguy where you send your stock heads for porting?
Richard Clark's , also Chris Hogeland does some very nice head work. I saw a set that Chris posted that were awesome and reasonably priced.

Bryan

I have a coolant heater hose ( metal) for an 86-87.
just pay the trip.
a good name for this thread is "pay it foward"

I have a good friend that needs these coolant lines. He's on this board also. Please put RS69clone first for these. This is an awesome thing that you guys have started. I love the pay it forward concept! I do it often. I am trying to find something to offer to my fellow TB.com brothers and sisters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a good friend that needs these coolant lines. He's on this board also. Please put RS69clone first for these. This is an awesome thing that you guys have started. I love the pay it forward concept! I do it often. I am trying to find something to offer to my fellow TB.com brothers and sisters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm sent to TurboSmart. I just thought of something I have to give. I have a set of red MSD wires for stock ignition. They were on my car for 2 months with around 400 miles on them. Pay the shipping and they are yours. Thanks again TurboSmart.

Pm sent to TurboSmart. I just thought of something I have to give. I have a set of red MSD wires for stock ignition. They were on my car for 2 months with around 400 miles on them. Pay the shipping and they are yours. Thanks again TurboSmart.

I can use the msd wires...... if there available

OK I've been under the weather the last couple of days but, what I did find was an old school 92 octane stock injector thrasher chip with anti theft. If anyone can use this lmk.

Damn could someone wrap up a top notch tuner and send to MD. I could pay foward with a bitchy wife that spends a lot of money and doesn't make a whole lot. Just kidding she does make decent money. All seriousness this is awesome and this is what sets the Buick people apart. I guarantee you won't read anything like this over at stangnet