chris at ck

I'm one of the people that PM'd skotty. I spoke to him on the phone as well.

The main purpose of my PM to skotty as well as our subsequent telephone conversation was to discuss the 2-3 shift problems experienced with his CK-built transmission that were described in this thread. I'll leave it at that.

Jim

Skotty
You should of gone to Lonnie at Extreme Automatics, he is a NO BS guy.

And in my opnion that someone tests every Tranmissions on a car is another BS..

Good Luck
JB

Give Chris a chance to respond guys! Some guys do test every tranny... I have seen it done in person!

I have transmissions from every vendor on this board, no problems with any of them yet:cool:

This involved 2 people.Others insist on joining in that have not dealt with me personally.For those interested about others upset just go to vendors feedback.There is a guy that was refunded 115 on his credit card that didnt go through,(but Im a liar so make of what you will),a guy we sold a trans to in indiana that lost his direct clutches,(never phoned in and told us),.yes I may have been trying to get him off the phone quick after sending him his governor spring probably because I was beig overloaded at work and the other phone lines hand people waiting to order or get some advise with technical problems,several customers 2 years and more recent ago who lost direct clutches due to poor gluing of the fricton paper to the clutch core(alto red)couls also be assembly error if plates didnt go out,yes we had an od carrier failure because it wasnt heat treated(ive seen other companies billet parts fail never posted it here,yes my instructions for some things are poor because i know how they go and didnt evaluate how others view themyes i blew a head gasket on a customers car increasing the boost to check for the complaint of 2/3 slipping under hi boost,yes yes I have been overloaded and didnt ship some packages out as fast as I should have,yes ups loses and misroutes packages,yes sometimes when freight is picked upand im busy i dont put the sticker in the office and dont have a way to track shipments(yes if all lines are busy and you get the answering machine it will play and not take the message.yes there is a shortage on gm trans crates and we usually wont ship transmissions out without them because of the chance of damage.we do ship over 10 transmissions a month and crates are not returned causing a delay in shipping.those of you who didnt pay the core charges,return the crates,or consistantly call with questions on other peoples products,i have never posted your names here.no im not going anywhere and my business is the best it has ever been.those of you who know us know we do good enough not to have to try to defraud anyone out of any money.these situations always make me take a look back and reevaluate haow im doing thing and try to improve the systems here at CK.thousands of our billet parts are in service with no failures,we dont just supply the turbo buick crowd with parts.this doesnt mean they dont deserve extra attention.anyone else have something negative to say pile it on,im not going to hide and if i didnt giver you the attention you needed it wasnt anything personal i was more than likely overloaded.

This involved 2 people.Others insist on joining in that have not dealt with me personally.For those interested about others upset just go to vendors feedback.There is a guy that was refunded 115 on his credit card that didnt go through,(but Im a liar so make of what you will),a guy we sold a trans to in indiana that lost his direct clutches,(never phoned in and told us),.yes I may have been trying to get him off the phone quick after sending him his governor spring probably because I was beig overloaded at work and the other phone lines hand people waiting to order or get some advise with technical problems,several customers 2 years and more recent ago who lost direct clutches due to poor gluing of the fricton paper to the clutch core(alto red)couls also be assembly error if plates didnt go out,yes we had an od carrier failure because it wasnt heat treated(ive seen other companies billet parts fail never posted it here,yes my instructions for some things are poor because i know how they go and didnt evaluate how others view themyes i blew a head gasket on a customers car increasing the boost to check for the complaint of 2/3 slipping under hi boost,yes yes I have been overloaded and didnt ship some packages out as fast as I should have,yes ups loses and misroutes packages,yes sometimes when freight is picked upand im busy i dont put the sticker in the office and dont have a way to track shipments(yes if all lines are busy and you get the answering machine it will play and not take the message.yes there is a shortage on gm trans crates and we usually wont ship transmissions out without them because of the chance of damage.we do ship over 10 transmissions a month and crates are not returned causing a delay in shipping.those of you who didnt pay the core charges,return the crates,or consistantly call with questions on other peoples products,i have never posted your names here.no im not going anywhere and my business is the best it has ever been.those of you who know us know we do good enough not to have to try to defraud anyone out of any money.these situations always make me take a look back and reevaluate haow im doing thing and try to improve the systems here at CK.thousands of our billet parts are in service with no failures,we dont just supply the turbo buick crowd with parts.this doesnt mean they dont deserve extra attention.anyone else have something negative to say pile it on,im not going to hide and if i didnt giver you the attention you needed it wasnt anything personal i was more than likely overloaded.
Keep up the great work Chris and don't worry there are alot of people you cannot make happy even if you gave them everything free with free shipping.Also thanks to you and a few others for taking so much of your spare time to help people on this forum,I think some people do not think about what your time is worth as alot of the information you give you do not get PAID for.Thanks

Keep up the great work Chris and don't worry there are alot of people you cannot make happy even if you gave them everything free with free shipping.Also thanks to you and a few others for taking so much of your spare time to help people on this forum,I think some people do not think about what your time is worth as alot of the information you give you do not get PAID for.Thanks

+1

Communication should start on the phone, then PM, and if no resolution, Then in public forum, put yourself in the seller's position. Did Chris call Skotty out in the forum for sending back a tranny with different parts in it?? I have had issues on TB and made every attempt to resolve issues before I publicly posted issues and it was in a last ditch effort to get mt issues resolved.
Just my .02....been there done that!!

We have asked numerous times for people to contact us. We would be glad to contact both parties and try to work it out. If one doesn't like the results take public. No one should have to be quiet about getting screwed, that is not what I mean. It is tough though if you hurt some one's name and or business unless that person has opportunity to make things right...

x2

We have asked numerous times for people to contact us. We would be glad to contact both parties and try to work it out. If one doesn't like the results take public. No one should have to be quiet about getting screwed, that is not what I mean. It is tough though if you hurt some one's name and or business unless that person has opportunity to make things right...

Chris is a stand up guy. I purchased a slighty used convertor from him and did not install it for two years since I was restoring my car. After it was running it felt too tight. He told me I needed to use my t-brake to get it where I thought it should of stalled. I was still concerned and he told me he would replace it if I wanted too. I told him I would install my brake and try it. And it was what he told me it was. TWO years after buying it he was trying everything to make me happy. Chris is good people and maybe there is more to this story then your side.

IM sorry if you get on the net and bash someone before calling them first then you deserve what you get... Karma is a bitch, and Im sure if things had been handled properly in the first place by calling CK and discussing it with them you would not be having the problems you're having now.

Bottom line, if your dumb enough to start a thread like this before calling the person you have an issue with, then you most likely are too dumb to install a transmission without Effn' it up...

People work HARD to create a good name for themselves and unless you have gone through every possible route of trying to get the situation fixed,then starting a thread like this only makes you look like the jackass...

WELL SAID!!!!!! THANKS

Can,t be to dumb if his car runs 11.20"s @ 121 mph with bolt ons.i think he knows what he is doing.

Hell,That's being done everyday,now if it were low 10's I would say he's very very smart!!!!

What are you, just trying to get your post number higher. Stay out of it.
You sure are an angel for all your righteousness and you by your own admission haven't even met or Dealt with either. They maybe sit back on the sidelines bigmouth. Then maybe only the people involved could work it out. if they don't, then there won't be anymore posts and you'll go get bored someplace else. But hey, wtf do i know.

What are you, just trying to get your post number higher. Stay out of it.
You sure are an angel for all your righteousness and you by your own admission haven't even met or Dealt with either. They maybe sit back on the sidelines bigmouth. Then maybe only the people involved could work it out. if they don't, then there won't be anymore posts and you'll go get bored someplace else. But hey, wtf do i know.
If you will read BIGMOUTH they have worked it out.I just hate to see a few great vendors getting bashed in public forums,all that does is take away new bussiness from a guy that might not have done wrong.Also what does a high post number mean?it means nothing to me!!!

done

tlimited make sure you purchase your next trany from ck.nothing has been worked out. there is not much chance of working this out.there is a greater chance of this just going away if nobody else says anymore.