Chip

1/4MileRacing

SPOOLN6
This chip is brand new and has not been used due to upgrading to bigger injectors. I paid $130 for chip brand new including shipping. Will sell for $100 shipped to your door. My loss your gain. Chip is set for 57 Pound injectors 98 octane. Any questions feel free to send me a pm.

See full throttle description below:

This is our latest chip offering. It includes all the drivability and adjustability we include in our Extender series in a chip that does not require the use of a Translator. The Commander chips feature advanced software to permit the user to adjust many parameters that were previously only adjustable by the chip programmer. Please note that these adjustments are for fine tuning only.The chip will plug in and you will be able to drive around with NO adjustments needed
The adjustable parameters are:
Shift Light: flashes Check Engine light above desired RPM
DFCO delay: prevents annoying RPM dips while coasting caused by high stall torque converters
Fan Temperature: Select Street or Race modes
Cruise TCC: Select the vehicle speed for TCC engagement at part throttle
WOT LoGear Spark: Adjust how much extra spark advance is commanded in first and second gear
BLM correction: Adjust for out of spec injectors or fuel pressure, adjusts all BLM's up or down.
System Options: Control the operation of open and closed loop at cruise and idle.
Enable for Launch Assist and Lean Highway Cruise mode. WOT TCC: Control the MPH at which the Torque Converter Clutch engages at full throttle.
Spoolup Fuel: Adjust how much fuel is delivered during the spoolup phase of full throttle.
WOT Fuel: Adjust the Air/Fuel ratio for Full throttle operation.
In addition to the new adjustable features, the Commander chips have the following standard features:

False knock ignore: Prevents false knock from affecting performance
BLM lock at WOT: For more consistent full throttle fuel control readings.
Anti-stalling software: Prevents stalling common with lightweight torque converters.
MAF Anti-dropout : To prevent surging and detonation from high airflow readings.
and more.......

Attachments

• 0_IMAGE_026[1].jpg
    0_IMAGE_026[1].jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 213
Last day of running this ad for chip I purchased this chip about a month or two ago and has not been used. My final price on chip shipped to your door is $75. Thanks for looking.

Chip is still for sale and I noticed that when selling these chips regardless of how new they are no one will pay full price. Final price for chip is $65 shipped to your door. To the top.

Stats of chip? Haven't reached the chips yet in build, but maybe the 'commander" is just what I need. What do you think?
Thanks, DGC