Chip Advice (Stock 1985 MPG Tune)

GS70350

Round Headlights.Like em?
I am looking for some advice on having a chip burned for an 85 hot air car. My T is a conversion vehicle and loves the turbotweak chip, but im buying my wife a 85 hot air that is completely stock with 68000 miles and im looking to improve on the MPG as soon as i purchase it. New 02 sensor, fuel filter, and adjustment of tps or anything lacking will be given prompt attention and service after purchase, and a chip and air filter will be about the only modifications(ok. . . for now anyway). Im looking for information regarding your experiences with various chips in the hot-air engine configuration and work performed regarding mileage.

I should expect to get around 25mpg in the vehicle on average driving it like a grandma to and from work.

Does Eric (turbotweak) have any mileage focused tuning parameters that he has perfected for the hot-air cars or a chip that is a vast improvement over factory programming? Car will be a daily driver family vehicle that gets lots of use and must be 100% factory reliable.

Thanks

Guess no one is into gas mileage these days :rolleyes:
At 4.30 a gallon for premium and only going up, maybe some of you ought to think about making your engine as efficient as possible if you want to keep enjoying the drive! Right now Ive gotten 22mpg avg. including a couple of periods of boost. I guess ill just keep tweaking what I have and ill share it if anyone is interested:confused:

Later

Did you contact Eric ? Or even Bob @ Full throttle ? Maybe even Jay can help?

Contact them, See what they have to say.