Chicagoland Chapter GSCA Race #3

Turbo-Fun

Chicagoland Chapter GSCA Bracket Race #3

July 15th CCGSCA Bracket Race #3 "Megabux" Race, Byron Dragway

You don't want to miss the "Megabux" bracket race even if you have to borrow a neighbors Buick to race. I will be posting the impressive payouts below. It will never get better than this for a 10 dollar buy in.
CORRECTION - This race is NOT a cookout race. Race number four will be the next cookout race. So either remember to bring your own food or just buy Byrons reasonably priced and delicious double cheese burger.
Gates open at 9:00, time runs start at 10:00. I will get our lane assignments when I get there. We can run time runs from our own lanes instead of the test and tune lanes. I'm guessing eliminations will start at 1:00 pm. I will try to get Byron to let us run eliminations at our own pace.
I will announce the time for the driver's meeting on race day as well as have the tower announce the time. The driver's meeting is when we normally buy in and sign up for the Brackets. PLEASE show up on time so we won't have to chase around the pits looking for everybody. If you are in the middle of working on your car and can't be there please have a friend or someone sign up for you.
At the last race by-runs were picked at random. Lane choice for first round was by the toss of the coin. Lane choice for subsequent rounds was best reaction time from previous round between the two racers.
This worked good at the last race, if anyone has a better suggestion please post up and it will be considered.

Pass the word about this race. Not everyone who drives a Buick reads these forums. Remember this is Buick body or Buick power.

Here are the Payouts - I will need to double check the numbers but this is what I have now. My disclamer is that this is subject to change if I made any mistakes. The payouts apply to both Brackets. Ammounts have been rounded up or down to make payouts easier.

***YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO RECEIVE THE PAYOUTS LISTED BELOW***

Number of..............Winner..................Runner-Up
Cars

See You At The Track........