Chicago Trading Post III

Prasad owes me a favor he will take care if that rim job for you just drop off the turbo at my house when you head to his house :D

Hey guys. Happy New Year! I'm looking for a dip stick and dip stick tube for an 86/87 turbo regal. Preferably one in good condition. Let me know if you have anything out there.

Hey guys. Happy New Year! I'm looking for a dip stick and dip stick tube for an 86/87 turbo regal. Preferably one in good condition. Let me know if you have anything out there.
I have a set.. just need double check to see if the tube was trimmed for use with a girdle..

Hi there buddies Happy New Year! I am in search of aluminum rear brake drums in good shape.Please let me know if you guys have any thanks.

450$$ rims look good,
15x8
14x7
Zero offset I belive, I had a 1/4 inch back spacer on the rears. Hit me up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 126
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
I have a SLP 3'' stainless exhaust from muffler tips to dump for sale. All in good cond. and the muffler is a through design. This is for a TTA. $500 Im in the Quad City area

*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*
$4700 takes it home!
4spd, twin carbs, forced air heating, makes Prasad horny too!
Rumored to be faster than most cars at The Turbo Farm, definitely faster than all cars at Turbo Farm West.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Wow nice! Is that the one that was featured in the gay pride parade? It definetly is fast seen it in person.Someone is getting a badass ride.

Nice ride
Details?
1974 standard beetle, 1600 single port with dual solex carbs, electric chokes, mild cam, sporty exhaust, full gauges, idles, runs, shifts and drives fantastic. Spal blower under rear seat for forced air heat. Car gets way more attention than my T Type ever has. It's unbelievable everybody loves a Bug.

1974 standard beetle, 1600 single port with dual solex carbs, electric chokes, mild cam, sporty exhaust, full gauges, idles, runs, shifts and drives fantastic. Spal blower under rear seat for forced air heat. Car gets way more attention than my T Type ever has. It's unbelievable everybody loves a Bug.
Cool car and worth the money if its as clean as it looks. Bugs are on the rise lately

DVernst likes to go for a ride in the bug. Strangers take pictures of us. Lol
It does put a smile on my face when he pulls up in it, and takes me for a ride! We definitely do get a lot of weird looks in it. Might just be because we're holding hands though...

DVernst likes to go for a ride in the bug. Strangers take pictures of us. Lol
Have to ask: Manual?
Have a buddy who is handicapped and looking but needs auto. Not sure there ever was a auto made?

Have to ask: Manual?
Have a buddy who is handicapped and looking but needs auto. Not sure there ever was a auto made?
Mine's a manual. they made an "auto stick" automatic trans but I don't know how it operates.