Chicago Trading post II

Have 2 sets of stock headers I want them gone and outta my garage. Both have been welded to repair the infamous crack. Includes crossovers. $50 for both pairs come pick em up.

Sure! I am a Buick Junkie, I will take anything as long as the price is right!

Thanks
Prasad

FOR SALE: Complete MAF Translator Pro (MAFTPRO) kit - Includes MAFTPRO controller box with plug-and-play adapter, instruction manual, high-boost solenoid with plug-and-play adapter, and MAT extension harness. Also include a MAFTPRO chip that you can use to exchange for one that matches your combo. I purchased it from a board member around 2011, but then sold my car before I got around to installing it. Buying the above components new would cost $645.00 plus shipping from Full Throttle (not even including the chip). Asking $500.

20131101_133946.jpg
20131101_134005.jpg
20131101_134012.jpg

Everybody knows what this is.... unfortunately it's not as cheap!
NOS powermaster accumulator still in the package. $300 firm.

Also for sale an NOS GM rocker panel. Label says LH but it kinda looks like an RH to me? Probably don't know what I an looking at though....

Anyways it's NOS and it's GM. Been in my basement for years. Nice and clean. $125 firm. If any interest I will post a pic.

Also for sale an NOS GM rocker panel. Label says LH but it kinda looks like an RH to me? Probably don't know what I an looking at though....

Anyways it's NOS and it's GM. Been in my basement for years. Nice and clean. $125 firm. If any interest I will post a pic.
Thats funny because I have a right side that says left side on it to. I bought it in 1995 when I worked for chevy. Wont last long at that price considering they don't sell them anymore and the aftermarket one is just an outer flat piece of metal

I am looking at trading my BA front mount (bought from turbo cliff) for a nice performance stock location inter cooler like a precision etc. this is I believe the 4inch version. Also a year after I purchased this from cliff I purchased new pipes from DLS as cliff had modded the originals to fit his setup . Anyone that wants to upgrade to a Bad Ass inter cooler here is a deal for you. The cooler is still in the car so pics are limited but this is a nice unit. I have been doing more street driving and don't need a cooler this big.