radiator core support(clean)
bunch of misc parts...

also have HVAC box, complete
body harness with fuse panel
steering column with t-type wheel
drivers and pass front fenders(clean)
bunch of misc parts...

Easy tiger. Don't be selling my fender. Wanna trade for those rims or just cash?

also have HVAC box, complete
body harness with fuse panel
steering column with t-type wheel
drivers and pass front fenders(clean)
bunch of misc parts...
How good is the core support? Does it need paint?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Still have these 160 lb injectors... Would trade for a nice set of LCA's or 80lb injectors...

So what's up with the fenders are you selling the fenders still? Seems like someone already bought them? Do have a header panel by chance? And how much are you asking for your steering wheel? Thanks!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

passenger side is spoken for. drivers is available, $75.
steering wheel is black, good "driver" condition, $120
no header panel

quick ratio GN steering box, pitman arm, and steering shaft - $100
84/85 hydro boost brake setup(no pump) - offers?

Well, to my fellow GN brothers and Sisters, Uncle Sam came a calling again, I am being deployed overseas again, and leave in the begining of January for training to Texas and then off to my deployment. My friend/brother Gilbert, (Castanedas Auto Shop) is restoring my 86GN, so I am selling some items I don't need and I am looking for some items for the 86;

Looking for:
Rear fillers
Maybe a header panel

Selling:
Chrome trim, pretty much from the windows and wheel wells, (They are still on the car)
The chrome trim from the taillights
GN Hood good condition
Trunk lid

Anywho, i wanted to say thanks to eveyone at the Turbo Farm, especially Prasad for bringing me into the GN family.
I apologize for not being a part of this years GN festivities/ meets because of my Agency and Military obligations.
When I get back, I'll probably try and get my son to join the GN family as well, with this 86GN. (Depends if he gets good grades!)

Thanks again evryone!

William.

Well, to my fellow GN brothers and Sisters, Uncle Sam came a calling again, I am being deployed overseas again, and leave in the begining of January for training to Texas and then off to my deployment. My friend/brother Gilbert, (Castanedas Auto Shop) is restoring my 86GN, so I am selling some items I don't need and I am looking for some items for the 86;

Looking for:
Rear fillers
Maybe a header panel

Selling:
Chrome trim, pretty much from the windows and wheel wells, (They are still on the car)
The chrome trim from the taillights
GN Hood good condition
Trunk lid

Anywho, i wanted to say thanks to eveyone at the Turbo Farm, especially Prasad for bringing me into the GN family.
I apologize for not being a part of this years GN festivities/ meets because of my Agency and Military obligations.
When I get back, I'll probably try and get my son to join the GN family as well, with this 86GN. (Depends if he gets good grades!)

Thanks again evryone!

William.

Good Luck and thanks for your service