Chicago Trading post II

I have 4 bilsteins - $150

Front QA1 front adjustable shocks <10k miles....probably a lot less - 175 - new is 170 each.

Moog 5658 front springs about 5k miles - $50

Core steering wheel - $40

Stock front bar, rear bar, all stock control arms, up pipe, core alternator - make offer.

I have 4 bilsteins - $150

Front QA1 front adjustable shocks <10k miles....probably a lot less - 175 - new is 170 each.

Moog 5658 front springs about 5k miles - $50

Core steering wheel - $40

Stock front bar, rear bar, all stock control arms, up pipe, core alternator - make offer.

Ill take those q1 shocks, ofcurse only if u cover shipping...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

anyone have a nice fuel tank laying around that I can buy? If it has a sump that would be even better, but not required for now.

I shit you not, E85 ate through mine after 2 days. Must have been repaired at some point or something.

I don't have one now, but I will in a couple weeks if you still need it then. I have a cell going in sometime soon.

Anyone have a welder near the bw fide of chi? Took down my rockers today and they are trashed. Gonna have to cut them out but need to be welded in. Won't be until later on this summer. I want to finish taking it all down to metal. Justcasking before hand.

Percision front mount
Classic fast with adapter harness ( throw in old laptop)
16 inch Gta style wheels I think they are enkei with tires
Caspers knock guage.

PM me offers or questions if interested.

Oops! Thanks Glen. I meant to say caspers but I think I do have ans boost and knock guage somewhere.

Looking for: 1. Unmolested 231 block. 2. Stock Intake manifold. 3. Super clean corrosion free front/rear aluminum bumper reinforcements. 4. Clean rust free radiator top plate(could be GN or any Gbody is fine) Have: 1. Brand new BeCool Radiator without built-in coolers. 2. 3.42 Posi carrier 101k miles. 3. 3.73 Open carrier 19k original miles. 4. Two driveshafts, one with 101k miles, the other with 19k original.

Don't know if you still are looking for a stock intake manifold but I do have one. Let me know if you still need it

I know I have like 3-4 sets of A/C lines. Not in the best shape with the paint but if you need some they will do the trick. Also have a kirban? o/e style turbo feed line thats new. I know if anyone needs it just let me know.

Anyone in the joliet area got their car under construction? I wanna test fit a rear wheel.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Percision front mount
Classic fast with adapter harness ( throw in old laptop) Sold
16 inch Gta style wheels I think they are enkei with tires
Caspers knock guage.
Brand new reproduction GN headlight bezels and Grill
GN front seats one of the seats missing head rest. Covers and cusion are pretty mint but drivers side cusion is pushed in due to car had a cage in it.
GN motor that came out of my old GN around 60K miles (long block intake to oil pan) believed to have Cam going flat but car ran fine.

PM me offers or questions if interested.

I know I have like 3-4 sets of A/C lines. Not in the best shape with the paint but if you need some they will do the trick. Also have a kirban? o/e style turbo feed line thats new. I know if anyone needs it just let me know.
What are you asking for a set of AC lines? Need a set that does not leak. Not in a rush, car is at Richard Clarks right now.

Thanks
Bryan

anyone near the nw side of chi have a scanner so I can see what codes my bmw threw to go into limp mode. can't drive it and don't have money to have it towed to a shop. any help is appreciated
larry

Anyone on the south side have a low boost adj. actuator that will work with my TH DP? My HD one will not let me get under 18-20. Thanks