Chicago Trading post II

Got a few of these cabinets that I'm not going to use all of them. Thought I would. Figured I post them on here before EBay.

FS: Brand new HD Flameproof Garage Cabinets
They are over $900 new plus tax. Great for a home car enthusiast and regulation required for business storing fuels or paint. I swear these got to be bomb-proof also the way they are built. Great for home garage. Really sturdy with shock self-closing doors and locks. Bout 300lbs a piece. Not your cheap Sears or whatever garage cabinets. 44Hx43Wx18D. About half price or better depending on how many you buy. 4-6 available. Need gone from garage to make run for wife's car before it gets cold.

Located near south of Chicago. Call if interested 773-636-5263 Thanks, Peter

2011-10-22_08-31-25_884.jpg2011-10-22_08-31-46_503.jpg2011-10-22_08-32-11_249.jpg2011-10-22_08-33-03_699.jpg

75 lb injectors $200 Sold!
Chrome fuel rail $ 75 Sold!
Adjustable fuel regulator $ 75
4" mass air pipe RJC new $125 Sold!
RJC aluminum crank pulley $125 Sold!
for use with crank fan
coil adapter for msd dis 4 $100 Sold!
Steve

Got a few of these cabinets that I'm not going to use all of them. Thought I would. Figured I post them on here before EBay.

FS: Brand new HD Flameproof Garage Cabinets
They are over $900 new plus tax. Great for a home car enthusiast and regulation required for business storing fuels or paint. I swear these got to be bomb-proof also the way they are built. Great for home garage. Really sturdy with shock self-closing doors and locks. Bout 300lbs a piece. Not your cheap Sears or whatever garage cabinets. 44Hx43Wx18D. About half price or better depending on how many you buy. 4-6 available. Need gone from garage to make run for wife's car before it gets cold.

Located near south of Chicago. Call if interested 773-636-5263 Thanks, Peter

TTT, I have 2 left and can do $500 for both.

I'm looking to sell some "un-molested" stock parts off of an 87 T. The car was very well cared for since new!!! I wanted you local guys to get the first shot at these parts. I don't want to have to ship anything, so pick-up only or I might meet someone halfway if they live in the Chicagoland area.
Everything here is priced to sell!!!!!

Complete factory long block. 80,000 original one owner miles. The car was sold to me from the original owner (the women was 70 years old when she sold it to me). Engine never saw over 4,000 rpm (until I bought it). I've put 1,500 miles on it since. I pulled the motor and disassembled it to have it rebuilt, then I put it on hold for my stage II build. The block and crank were checked out. Nothing wrong. The block was hot tanked. It will clean up at 20 over. I don't remember if the crank needed to be cut or not. Nothing was hurt! (Everything that was bolted to the engine is included except the drivers header, which I sold). All parts are clean! The intake and valve covers are freshly powder coated silver/aluminum color.

$900

Extra Coil Pack (known good) $25

Extra Coil Bracket $30

Stock Turbo and Heat Shield. Heat shield is freshly powder coated silver/aluminum. Something was wrong with the turbo at the dealership in 87 before it sold, so the dealership installed a new GM turbo with adjustable wastegate (the rebuild tag on the turbo says "rebuilt unit" on it)

$150

Extra Turbo Heat Shield $35

Extra Adjustable Wastegate $15

Extra Turbo Inlet Bell $15

Stock Intercooler with Shroud and brackets. Items are in Excellent shape. I cleaned the intercooler out and had it painted. It still has the original tag on it. No fins are broken or bent.

$150

Stock Up Pipe $30

AC Compressor. It operated flawlessly when it was on the car.

$75

AC Lines. Very good condition.

$70

Complete Power Master Brake Unit. Very good condition. Operated flawlessly.

$175

Power Steering Pump $60

Power Steering Reservoir $20

Power Steering Box $30

Steering Linkage $20

Stock Radiator. I had it re-cored and cleaned out by Cool Heat. Great condition.

$100

Windshield Wiper Motor. Worked flawlessly. Clean.

$30

Wiper Arms $30

Wiper Actuator Rods $10

Stock Air Filter Canister $40

Stock MAF Sensor with screen (Works Great) $35

Extra MAF Sensor without screen (known good) $30

Stock Flexible Air Intake Hose (Decent Shape) $30

Gray Shifter Handle. This is probably the nicest shifter handle I've ever seen go up for sale, that isn't new. I don't remember from who or when I bought it, but I found while going through some extra parts today. There are no flaws on this, period.

$50

Stock Front and Rear Sway Bars $25 each

Stock Drive Shaft $45

Stock Rear Upper Control Arms

Stock Rear Lower Control Arms

2 1/2 inch dual Torque Tech aluminized exhaust with Dynomax mufflers. Sounds Great. Not too loud. Only on the car for about 500 miles. No dents or big scratches. Good condition. Includes test pipe.

$200

ATR Timing Doctor with manual (good condition) $25

I have some used emblems off of my 87 T before it was painted. They are all in good shape, but not like new. Let me know if your interested in one.

I also have some GM service manuals and a Buick Sales Catalog for 1987

NEW PARTS Listed Below......

New Stock Appearing Ignition Wires 8mm (can't remember who made them) $45

New Billet Aluminum Thermostat Housing with seal $25

New Billet Aluminum Thermostat Housing Hold Down Clip $10

New 160 deg. Thermostat $15

New Grommets for Valve Cover and PCV Valve $10

New GM "3.8 Turbo SFI Hood Emblems" (3) $60 each

New GM "Regal" Emblems (2) $70 each

I'm looking to sell some "un-molested" stock parts off of an 87 T. The car was very well cared for since new!!! I wanted you local guys to get the first shot at these parts. I don't want to have to ship anything, so pick-up only or I might meet someone halfway if they live in the Chicagoland area.
Everything here is priced to sell!!!!!

Sending you a PM

I have a built BOP TH350 from DRC. It has hard parts, deep alum. pan,elec. TBrake. It's pretty much new. Maybe 150 miles andno launches off the brake. Also have a PTC converter 3400 stall..... Shoot me an offer... Or would trade for a nicebuilt 200 tranny or 14 bolt heads

looking for a nice decent wheels n tires combo would like something black but not necesary or stock gn wheels..pm withwhat u got.

looking for a nice decent wheels n tires combo would like something black but not necesary or stock gn wheels..pm withwhat u got.

I have a set of 68's for sale. I kept em, but decided to put them back on the market. Staggered set, 17x8 front, 17x9 back. I will have updated pics soon. The pictures look much better when the car is on the ground, and you can see the staggered lip. Here is my original thread.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...twheels-68s-black-w-polished-lip-w-tires.html

V6underpressure, clear out your PMs. Intrested in your Wheel/tire combos.

What are you asking for them?
Pm me.

Thanks
William

I have brf tranny that I would probably have rebuilt but its complete not blown. Also have a standard 109 short block, I checked the main bearing and looks good. Needs to be cleaned up and rebuilt, comes with crank rods, and pistons.

I have a built BOP TH350 from DRC. It has hard parts, deep alum. pan,elec. TBrake. It's pretty much new. Maybe 150 miles andno launches off the brake. Also have a PTC converter 3400 stall..... Shoot me an offer... Or would trade for a nicebuilt 200 tranny or 14 bolt heads

Nick! You still have the trans / converter???

I found more details on the engine/tranny. 70000 miles on both, original bore. Tranny was slipping a litlle and needs a rebuild. Came out of a 86 gn. I pulled the cap and the bearing looked good, I have pics if needed.

I have 3 TH350 trannies I need gone. One is well built by CKPerformance with deep pan, hard parts, etc but the case is cracked. This trans was over $2k. I also have 2 BOP TH350 cores so the parts can be swapped over into one of these cases. I'm going to only sell as a package deal. Will sell everything for $500.

Looking for front and rear stock bumpers with supports and shocks for an 87 GN. I'm in New Lenox and will pick up, PM me with a quote and a pic.

Looking for front and rear stock bumpers with supports and shocks for an 87 GN. I'm in New Lenox and will pick up, PM me with a quote and a pic.

Damn it's been a while. Probably 6 years ago now I bought your stock bumpers. :)

Damn it's been a while. Probably 6 years ago now I bought your stock bumpers. :)
Hey, what's up? You are correct. If you still have them and would like to sell them back, let me know. I just have fiberglass on the front and back with no support at all. Really helped me get the car down to 3268 pounds with me in it, but not too safe when taking the kids to car shows or cruising around. I'll just switch back to the fiberglass for racing.

Let me know if you know anyone looking to sell. Good hearing from you.