Chicago Trading post II

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
The other was getting lengthy and out of date so post your up to date items

O...and i noticed many items have no price....Please try and post a price!

Looking for a possible trade or sell my turbo. Looking to upgrade to something lil bigger. It's a 54 that is fresh and has just recently been rebuilt by Precision. Previous owner had it done right before I purchased the car. No play at all. Maybe 1,000 miles. I made just a tad over 500hp on it with the mods in my sig, pump gas with a dual alky. Maxing it out at around 23-24 lbs of boost.

Let me know what you got or if want purchase out right.

Any recommendations would also be appreciated. Car is mostly a street car. Looking for something that will be fun on the street at the lower boost levels and spool rather quickly.

Not looking for something huge that is only good at higher boost levels and with race gas.

I also have a chrome 3" inlet pipe, Best Offer
Champion ALT relocation bracket, could use a slight polish, Best Offer This one: http://www.championracingheads.com/gn1/products_altbracket-combo.html

Thanks

Looking for a possible trade or sell my turbo. Looking to upgrade to something lil bigger. It's a 54 that is fresh and has just recently been rebuilt by Precision. Previous owner had it done right before I purchased the car. No play at all. Maybe 1,000 miles. I made just a tad over 500hp on it with the mods in my sig, pump gas with a dual alky. Maxing it out at around 23-24 lbs of boost.

Let me know what you got or if want purchase out right.

Any recommendations would also be appreciated. Car is mostly a street car. Looking for something that will be fun on the street at the lower boost levels and spool rather quickly.

Not looking for something huge that is only good at higher boost levels and with race gas.

I also have a chrome 3" inlet pipe, Best Offer
Champion ALT relocation bracket, could use a slight polish, Best Offer This one: CHAMPION Racing Heads

Thanks
I am interested in the bracket and pipe. Sent you a PM.

Thanks

For a turbo you will like the 67/65 Billet wheel

HTH
Prasad

T-type style steering wheel $20 and $30 I think they are gray.. i would like the steering wheel if it is gray

Nortec Whole house steam humidifier brand new Price is about $650(very high end stuff)

Nortec duct mounted humidistat
Nortec 252-0273 Humidistat (Duct Mount)
the price listed is not actual-they are about $250

what I am looking for

Gn posi
blue steering wheel
ls1/5.3 wire harness for auto (no drive by wire)
pristine GTA wheels (2)

Centerline Telstar They are 10 inches wide with a 4.5bs and the fronts are skinnies. Great shape! $700

Parts

Hello guys, I have a few parts that i need to get rid of.
chrome and black taillights, both in good shape.
fenders already cut for louvers they paint is already stripped off the fenders.
ecm for an 87 regal.
2 front buckets off an 84-85 gn tan and leather in good condition.
make me some offers.

Turbo trade

Looking to trade my turbo for something a little smaller. Here is another thread I already started. :biggrin:

I have an oem front header. It has a very light chip in the front. From what I remember nothing is broke on it. Came of an 87 gn so no hole to fill. $175.00 picked up in Byron, IL or I'll be in Elgin around noon on Sunday picking up a gas tank and I can bring it along. I also have a gn tilt steering column. $125.00 for that. Oh, I have a box full of switches, relays, bolts, mirrors, etc. Just ask and I might have what you guys need.