Chicago Trading post II

I found the pipe over the axel with tip if you still need it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes, Im interested. I live in northlake so im pretty close to you. Will you be around Saturday morning?

Got a garret turbo gt67 350
Stock ac lines 50
Stock int 100
Stick ecm 40
2 stock mafs 30

Ill take pics if need it..

I have a friend near Chicago looking for a decent black gn grill, driver side inner fender, and a black front bumper.
Please PM me if you have any of these?

I have a friend near Chicago looking for a decent black gn grill, driver side inner fender, and a black front bumper.

I saw an NOS grille posted on CL in Rockford recently. And there's always the repops, they are actually very nice parts.

Sorry man is gone n for the "int" i mean intercooler.. Lol.. Sorry for the cunfusion..

I found a grill.
Still looking for a black front bumper and driver side inner fender.
Maybe a nice set of used front fillers.
PM me if you have any of these.

I have a brand new hrpartsnstuff anti roll bar, installed but never left the garage. 425 local picked up FIRM!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

What you need?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

honestly if i knew what was causing this problem with my car I would say the part to fix it.. but I can't seem to figure it out. Gonna have to locate someone that knows these cars really well around IL first..

I don't know the cash price on what they are worth I am assuming 175-200 ish?

honestly if i knew what was causing this problem with my car I would say the part to fix it.. but I can't seem to figure it out. Gonna have to locate someone that knows these cars really well around IL first..

I don't know the cash price on what they are worth I am assuming 175-200 ish?

TurbobuRick in Mokena is da man. Hit him up with a PM. What issues are you having?

16x8" Black GTA rims, All four are rears.
Im in elmhurst $100 FIRM

Two have the rear scraped from what I would guess was the control arm rubing,tires dont hold air and are shot

Two look ok with only very minor curb rash on front of one. Tires look decent and seem to hold air on those two.

I dont remember what the deal is with GTA rears, do they fit on the rear of the GN?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Do they come with center caps?

No center caps.

I dont remember what the deal is with GTA rears, do they fit on the rear of the GN?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

No they need a spacer. Car had a 1.5" spacer on the rears and they rubbed the outer lip. There's a thread in the tire section about them.