Check this CL ad out.....

groumoutis

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/cto/4367752931.html

So only 3% of GN's had the 3.8l turbo sfi. Didn't even know that. That makes that car special! No wonder he is asking that much for a car with 147k miles that still needs work. Some people will say anything to sell a car! The misinformation is bad enough with these cars and you have clowns like this guy spewing out more bad info.

Last edited:
So what motor did the other 97% of 87 GN's have? :confused::rolleyes:

96% of them had the 3.8 SFI "B" engine that wasn't as powerful as the 3%'er that is in that sweet little example of a car.

The other 1% had a super secret FBI engine..........Shhhhhhhhhhh. :ROFLMAO: Don't tell anybody.........

What a dumbass. Only 3% of his brain is working.

96% of them had the 3.8 SFI "B" engine that wasn't as powerful as the 3%'er that is in that sweet little example of a car.

The other 1% had a super secret FBI engine..........Shhhhhhhhhhh. :ROFLMAO: Don't tell anybody.........
Ohhhhhh, do tell :D. I want one of the super dooper if you have it we have to kill you warp speed chips :sneaky:.

The guy got this 'information' by shopping for parts online. For instance, if you go to AutoZone.com and select your vehicle as a 1987 Buick Regal, when you get to the engine selection part it says:
So he's misstating the statistic as it applies to ALL Regals. :meh: (If it's even correct.)

You guys are a bunch of jealous haters, all 97% of you.

<------------ Proud member of the 3%, and since it's a T-type and not a GN, I'm really like a proud member of the 00.003%.

You guys are a bunch of jealous haters, all 97% of you.

<------------ Proud member of the 3%, and since it's a T-type and not a GN, I'm really like a proud member of the 00.003%.

I'm a member too but with a bench seat , column shifter,crank window car.

Add a couple of zeros to that percentage point for me...............:LOL: