Cheating wife?

Check the mileage on the Buick make sure that bastard wasn't test driving it too! :p

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I don't know what a ROFLCOPTER is....but I think I just did it. I read it to my wife. She didn't think it was as funny as I did. Just got that nod....

Crap, now I think I'm in trouble.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I don't know what a ROFLCOPTER is....but I think I just did it. I read it to my wife. She didn't think it was as funny as I did. Just got that nod....

LOL....now you did it! :D

Brought back bad memories of what my wifes boyfriend did to the drivers door of my custom painted gn, when she tried to have the local Buick bodyshop fix it! I wasn't sure which of your problems to be more pissed about. Got me and well done! Cheers!
Troy

roflcopter.gif

Hook...line...sinker...you got me!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Maybe she was doing him on your car!!!A hairy ass would probably leave swirl marks.

9ff.gif

Damn that was good:cool: Never let a guy drive your Buick or your wife because they will throw a rod in both of them:p